For what are you grateful??

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:12 pm

For many, to manifest what we want in our lives, it's important to be grateful, not just for what we have now, or had in the "past" but to be grateful for what is to be, what we want in the "future".
So...........
Here is a thread that affords the opportunity for people to proclaim their gratitude for what they want manifested in their lives.
If you wish to start with what you have now that you are grateful for, that is fine.  Prime the pump.
As we read the posts we too can be grateful with the person who made the post.  
The Buddhists have said that when asking for something and being grateful for something, be sure to ask for what you want all the sentient beings in the Universe and be grateful for them also. (ie: If you are a farmer and want a good crop this year, ask that all sentient beings in the Universe have good harvests for what they have planted in their lives)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm grateful for this home and the people here and their generosity and caring.

I am grateful I have more than enough prosperity to be able to take care of myself and my loved ones generously.
Thank you, thank you thank you for all the prosperity that is flowing into my life and thank you for being able to receive it all and share it.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:48 pm

Oh i am grateful that i am alive and that i survived my accident.  I am grateful for my wonderful family and all thats around me.  I am also grateful that i get to share with many people on a daily basis through the wonderful technology called the internet.

Suzi :)

ksri10

Post by ksri10 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:38 pm

For giving me this life, with an opportunity to attain salvation

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:26 pm

I am grateful i see MysticBoard still here and my internet connection is working when i wake up :smt003

Seriously i am grateful to be alive and put a smile on atleast one person's face everyday.

Return to “Spirituality”