Topic about angels from Believer

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzisco

Topic about angels from Believer

Post by suzisco » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:47 am

I was thinking that an interesting thread/topic may be about Angels or Angel experiences.  Surely it would be uplifting and I am sure there have been many who have experienced Angels.  Just a thought.

Believer
  :smt051  :smt059

Hello believer i saw your message and have made a thread for you.

Suzi (mod)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:50 am

I personally am unaware that i have met an angel or had an angel experience.

I have however been saved from death by some miraculous flukes and the strangest of experiences so perhaps i have been touched by angels or maybe as I have always thought it just wasn't my time to die yet?

Suzi

believer

Angel experience ....

Post by believer » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:24 am

I was thinking last night when I was reading some of the threads that maybe a forum or thread about angels and angel experiences might be a uplifting topic.

I too have been saved from death or very bad injury by what I believe must have been angels.  I was at the top of the stairs carring too many things, one of them being my purse that had a handle and a long strap and I was not holding on to th rail.  The long strap got hooked on my high heel and fell forward with such force that everything in my arms shot down the steps.  At the bottom was a concrete shop floor.  But somehow I was pulled back and righted on the same step where I was falling.  I must have screamed for everyone came running and I was just standing there shaking.  My first words out of my mouth was OMG I just had an angel experience.  Everyone said I probably would have died and how did everything land at the bottom of the stairs and I did not fall.  

Believer

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Do we count Guardian Angels?
'Cos mine is pretty good.

believer

Angel experience

Post by believer » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:34 am

I would love to hear about all angels....reading the experiences and stories I believe would be very peaceful.  :smt006

Believer

quinnie

Post by quinnie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Hey there Believer..

Yip, I also enjoy stories of Angels & hearing of all the Divine & blessed experiences people have. Its so cool!

I have has a couple experiences too. I agree with you, Suzi, it's often when things like that happen that I believe its not your time yet. God sends his Angels to look after us & keep us safe thru lifes trials & tribulations and everyday dangers. I believe everyone has Guardian Angels too and that they're always watching over us.

Not only have I have a couple of Angel visitations during my time of my car accident several years ago, have I also come to see & meet Angels here & there in my life. Often warning me about something, guiding me, or giving me a special & blessed message from God.

Truly I am glad when I hear you were saved from danger & may that blessing not stop in your lives!
Does anyone else have any stories as well?? :) Q.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:46 am

I have never had an Angel experience as such,i mean nothing like some people have had happen....They are in our every day life,they help us with everything.......But i have come across people before who said something or did something but i have never seen them again,nowhere to be found,they were there and just went poof,gone....I believe they to are angels and were there to guide/show me the right direction.....I find comfort in the angels,my faith is with them.

Tamara :o)

believer

Angel stories

Post by believer » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:12 am

Here is another angel experience that I keep thinking about lately.  My Mom had had a massive heart attack and was given last rites and a temporary pace maker and her chances were not good.  The night before her bypass surgery, she had a dream that she was in bed with all the angels and it was wonderful.  Then I had come in and crawled in bed with her and starting tossing out all the angels.  She was really mad at me and that woke her up from it.  The next day she told me of the dream before her surgery and how mad she was at me.  All the family was crying and saying good bye and I was the only one who truely believed that she would pull through.  She because a huge angel person after that experience.

Danny

Post by Danny » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:11 am

:)
Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

believer

Angel experience ....

Post by believer » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:29 pm

How cool to actually see a part of an angel.  I am just privey to the symbolic angels.  Everyone says that 2008 will be a better year, let's hope so.  Cheers!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:54 am

[quote="soul_flower"]I have never had an Angel experience as such,i mean nothing like some people have had happen....They are in our every day life,they help us with everything.......But i have come across people before who said something or did something but i have never seen them again,nowhere to be found,they were there and just went poof,gone....I believe they to are angels and were there to guide/show me the right direction.....I find comfort in the angels,my faith is with them.

Tamara :o)[/quote]

Dear Tamara,

If I may interject and interrupt ...

Often people have this thing going in their mind that I call mental compartmentalization. For example: real experience vs non-real experience. All that is in the 'real' bin matters, the rest does not (for some! present company excepted, obviously!)

It is like going to the grocer and picking up oranges or smelling the mangoes to pick the ripe ones. Those then become our "real" experiences and against that subjective/physical measure and in that very framework we seek angels and angelic experiences and that is where the problem arises.

Perhaps, if we were to defocus while experiencing reality and life in one form or another (except those driving heavy machinery or operating machinery or handling equipment with sharp edges, etc!), we may actually arrive at and capture all the "angel experiences" that we had been missing while living mundane, ordinary reality! Our sights were set too high and kind of misdirected!

I once shared an experience I had when I was painting a fence. It was angelic! Not the painting but the experience!

Danny

Post by Danny » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:15 pm

Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:10 am

[quote="Danny"]Soul flower,

I had an experience where a man has popped out of what seemed nowhere, I turned the other way, looked again and he was gone.  That man did not say anything but had a concerned startled  look on him that I should not be talking about what I was talking about with a couple of gentlemen.

Was it an Angel?  Some other type of protector?  I don't know[/quote]

As I read your posting it came to me so strongly --

As long as you keep calling and seeing him as a man, or even gentleman, you are not experiencing him as an angel ...

Makes sense?

EL TORR

Danny

Post by Danny » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:31 am

Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

lluvia

angels

Post by lluvia » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 am

:smt051 when my son was 5yrs old he had asthma,i saw a lady in her 60,she gave me a remedie 4 my son,she said if i did it i would cure my son,at that time i didnt know what to do,so i told her i would do it,a week pass my son was ok ,so i forgot to do the remedie,my son had a real bad attack,took him to the hospital,after i came from the hospital i put my son into his car seat i went to the pharmacy,n i saw the same lady,she then said to me i think your faith is not that strong,i asker why,she remind me the remedie,she said all i ask when you see your results,is keep me in your blessing.nobody saw this lady but me,till these day i always send her blessing,my son his 30yrs old n free of asthma.angelic?love n light lluvia :smt059

Return to “Spirituality”