MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 2

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:49 am

When I was young I remember we had 3 marriages in our house of 2 Uncles and Aunty. There were number of guest who had come to atttend the weddings. I had to attend to their needs and was sent constantly to get this or that. Lots of exercise for me and at that time lots of genuine appreciation from elders. During those days marriage ceremony would take 7 days. There were number of functions daily and all these days the guests were treated royally to Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner not to speak of tea, cold drink, coffee etc. etc. The love energy generated through this process was tremendous. Marriages performed thus always last through a lifetime despite all ups and downs. Son in laws (Dulhe Raja) were treated like VIPs and his parents and all relatives who had come as VIP too. Even a single complaint from their side were attended to keep them in good humour.

We lived in a Government given Barracks and there was a big colony. We had three side open and on the back there were various trees of fruits, vegetables and flowers and the one next to our bedroom a big Jamun Tree (A fruit) and Raat Rani Flower Tree (Raat Rani is a type of flower with very beautiful smell). Just breathing that smell whole night besides our bedroom we got such beautiful sleep. Nowadays people require Sleeping Pills to sleep but then people got good sleep. They were cheerful, had late nights when guests came, by playing cards or joking and laughing. The atmosphere was never tense. We never heard of the word Psychiatrist. During Summer we would sleep outside in the open without a worry of any robbery. The front and back door of the house always remained open throughout the day and the ladyfolk, after working in the morning would get together and talk as they ussually do in the afternoon and evening. Neighbours would assemble with our women and all round the atmosphere was always jolly, happy and tense free. We never knew what was tension. In fact during those days if you had any sickness Doctors always said to take care of your eating habits, fast for a day and everything would be all right. Drink lots of water too. Nowadays Doctors advise to give relief to your Mind and not overstress it.

There were number of festivals and all of us got together and enjoyed celebrating them. We had sponsors who would sponsor Movies or Dramas once every fortnight in an open area where everyone collected and waited patiently for the movie or the Drama to start. This getting together and chatting happily always made people very cheerful and in a positive frame of mind. I remember that from morning to night it was a delightful experience daily. In the morning the Hen would wake us up by her natural wake up alarm. Then the sparrows flying nearby had their own beautiful chirping sound. Then came the beautiful coloured butterflies in the rainy season and during Spring there was the Owl with her pleasant voice to entertain us. The greenery was vast and hence we had lots of place to play. All in all the people mixing with each other created that happy atmosphere.

I remember after seeing the movie or the drama it was the boys duty to take the girls and women fold and leave them till their house and then we would go to our house last. We were welcomed in almost everyhouse as their own child. Once something went into my eyes and I itched my eyes painfully. One maidservant whom I never met before or even afterwords, just came near me, looked at my troubled eye by opening the eye lids, took a tip of her saree and removed whatever was in the eye causing me trouble. I felt very relieved.  

Whenever we had holidays in school we would spend it playing outside with friends. Not a boring moment. The whole day passed as if time had no value. No Tensions. No anger. Yes we did have our usual fights and this brought us closer to each other. Once these barracks got dismantled after we had to move away we started feeling the effect of time which now started running faster.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:36 pm

You paint wonderful pictures and feelings with your words.  Thank you for sharing your memories and your life.
May I ask what part of India? Image

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:42 pm

Dear Torbi,

I am from Bombay and all the experiences relate to my life in Bombay when young and when grown up I have travelled all over the country and hence varied experiences which will come much later.

We always write love is the greatest energy but how to give and get love naturally is what I want to convey through my experiences. You give and you get back automatically. You hurt someone and it comes back automatically. So choose what would you like in return and do the same to others. Never expect to be loved as you love others for that brings all the problems. Whatever you give will come back maybe even years after you have given. Be patient and the reward is just lying to be delivered by HIS couriers at the right moment to you.

Pravin Kumar

dhav

Re: MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 2

Post by dhav » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:27 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Torbi,

I am from Bombay and all the experiences relate to my life in Bombay when young and when grown up I have travelled all over the country and hence varied experiences which will come much later.

We always write love is the greatest energy but how to give and get love naturally is what I want to convey through my experiences. You give and you get back automatically. You hurt someone and it comes back automatically. So choose what would you like in return and do the same to others. Never expect to be loved as you love others for that brings all the problems. Whatever you give will come back maybe even years after you have given. Be patient and the reward is just lying to be delivered by HIS couriers at the right moment to you.

Pravin Kumar
Dear Pravin ji,

You are a real great example of love among family and of respect between elders and youngsters.Hats off to you.

dhav :smt006

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:33 am

your story is beautiful. and warms my heart, my mind.  and reminds me of the love for my family, for my growing years, the neighbors, the friends.
thank you.

Return to “Spirituality”