MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 3

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 3

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:07 am

During those days I remember women in the neighbourhood, whose husband have gone on a business or official trip, asked my mother to send some male child to sleep in her house as she was lonely. I had to that duty many a times. In return that lady would cook such nice dishes lovingly and feed me with it. This is love paid in return. They would praise me as also other boys whose duty it was to give company during night. So in this way everyone felt safe and sound due to sharing of love, responsibility and so many other things that brought us all together as a family unit.

We used to play lots of games and during those days toys were rarely bought and at least there were no costly toys. Most of our games that we played amongst ourselves were free of cost. Like we played with a ball hitting at a pile of flat stones kept on top of one another. We had to break that pile from a distance by the ball aiming at the stones. I won't go into the details of the games. The other game was played with the top (Billa in Hindi) cap on Soft Drink. We use to collect these of various Soft Drink Companies and priced it accordingly and played alongwith that. We always got these caps free. Then we would play with empty cigarette packets. All these cigaratte packets and even the caps of Soft Drinks were priced as per their respective prices in the market of the complete product. If the cigaratte was cheaper the box was priced cheaper, if it was costly the box was priced much more and similarly for the soft drink caps.

There was another game played with a thin iron rod which you find used in umbrellas. This was sharpened at one end and then we had to throw it down on the ground so that it pierced it and stood without falling down. What I want to say is that all our games were almost free of cost. The only games which cost money were Marbles. Even Cricket and Badminton was free. Those were the days when the difference betwee the very rich, rich, middle class and poor was not much.

One US Dollar was equivalent to Rs.4/- those days and now look at the rate which is still Rs.40/-. When inflation starts, money value goes down, theft, robber, cheating, fraud, murder and what not increased ten folds. Even the Cars available during those days and manufactured in India were just 2 but now we have over 100 models of different companies and the road are totally packed with vehicles just like our heart and mind are all packed with unwanted desires. A free mind and heart is receptive to lots of positive thoughts and psychic energy in the atmosphere is the highest. As the population grew the psychic energy reduced and hence we have started drifting away from the right path.

I remember when I was 6 years old I was kidnapped and returned back the same evening within 7 hours of having been kidnapped and I was lost in a city far far away from our house and again managed to return back to my uncle's home helped by some local person. It was like this. I was taking a boy and leaving him to his school as per the boy's mother's request. On return I stopped at watching a Juggler performing tricks on the road. At that time a man befriended me. promised me heaven but just then my mother noticed me with this man by chance and asked me to go home. My mother went away and then this man took me away from one place to another and then another and ultimately in the afternoon he realised that Police were on his tract (I believe my mother had noticed the man and might have complained the description of that person to the police) This man after asking me to wait simply vanished and I waited for 30 minutes and returned back to my house which was 4 Kms. away. I simply walked back to my house. I was so popular that by the time I was half a kilometre from house word reached my house that I am found.

Second time I had gone to Bikaner with my mother to my Uncle's house on some function and got lost in the market. Being only 7 I started crying. A gentleman having pity on me asked me where I lived. I told him a very popular Hospital. (There was only one such Hospital in that city and my maternal uncle was a famous Doctor there. This man took me and after 30 minutes as I was approaching my uncle's residence I head in the darkness my mother's voice coming from a Tonga (Horse Cart) and I yelled "Mummy". They stopped and I ran to my mother's waiting arms.

These are just small miracles that happened in my life but in all cases see how good and helping people were and it was not as if the bad element were totally absent since I was even kidnapped.

Pravin Kumar

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:36 pm

This is wonderful. I look forward to it each day now.  What a loving environment you lived in.  Lots of love and sharing of that love. All that nurturing and support is very powerful in young lives.  
Thank you so for sharing your life in such a delightful story.
So much love given, shared and now shared again. Image

Return to “Spirituality”