Topic about angels from Believer

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Danny

Post by Danny » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:15 pm

:)
Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:23 am

Hey Danny!

If I were 101 years old, as you are -- even the ability to go out for a stroll and a cup of coffee like you shared you did would be a boon!

Bravo! On finishing your cup of coffee before you moved to safer quarters!

In one place near where you live, the 'main artery' is called byward market but most policemen dub it Wayward Market! ;-)

[quote="Danny"]Lluvia,

yesterday evening I went for coffee at a busy spot on a main town artery.

I saw two young men just outside in front of me as I was gazing out the window.  There was something Knightly about them.  They were dressed like my youngest son usually dresses.  The first one on the scene had a skull emblem on the right lower part of his shorts and to my amazement the other who appeared a moment later actually had a sheathed dagger about 12 inches long strapped to his right side.  I did not dare gaze (eye to eye) in case it was taken as a sign of aggression on my part.  Finished what was left of my coffee and left.
They had disappeared before I walked out the door.
Sometimes it feels like something is going on,  but I can't quite put my finger on it.

tic toc
tic toc

and linear time progresses

:)[/quote]

Danny

Post by Danny » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:24 pm

Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:09 pm

[quote="Danny"]Rohiniranjan,

that's amazing.  I used to live in the east end of that city. I have since move north west to a much smaller city.
If things keep going on the way they are I may move out in the country,  just kidding.

Danny

ps I drank some of that fountain of youth water and adjusted my age accordingly[/quote]

Hey Danny,

Not to worry. I am working on all the very old individuals (or even those with progeria = hastened aging) and you are my second success story :-) The first one kind of outdid the fountain of youth thing and went from 100 to 7 overnight ;-) Looks like I am getting the art of mixing finally down pat! Anytime you are visiting from the boonies, let me know and we should have coffee and chat...

Love, Light, Levity ...

Danny

Post by Danny » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Return to “Spirituality”