MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 5

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 5

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:17 am

I have had many many narrow shaves in my life. Once when I was only 16 I jumped over a wall and landed right in the middle of a wet slippery slush of mud. I skated through it uncontrolled and just stopped midway without losing my balance. How I managed it I do not know. Again when I was in College I got hit by a Cricket Ball right on my mouth. I thought my teeth had loosened up. I got worried a little but fortunately nothing happened. After that I was playing hockey and hardly knew how to hold the stick. While playing the game I got a wild swipe of the stick right at my tooth by the opposing player. I bleed and could feel the teeth piercing the membrane of my nose. I felt my nose skin must have ruptured. Luckily again nothing serious happened and the Dentist set everything right.

What I want to say is I have been saved several several times in my life in minor and major mishaps and I often wonder whether they are coincidences or some miracle or perhaps HE wants to convey something to me. While travelling and working hard I have been known to be awake even 24 hours and have travelled on footboard of a train in deep sleep. I was lucky that during that period I did not lose the grip on the railings otherwise I would have fallen off from the Train going at 120 KMPH.

Now the 3rd time I got saved from Certain Death: I was travelling from Silliguri to New Jalpaiguri only about 7/8 Kms. away by an Autoriksha after 8 in the night. Local people never travelled on this lonely stretch after 7 p.m. since there was a risk of Dacoity which happened frequently. I do not remember when the autoriksha met the oncoming Truck and I got involved in a Near Death Accident. I was taken immediately from there in unconscious state to the hospital and within 30 minutes of the accident I was in the Hospital brought by those who also kept my luggage in the safe custory of the Autoriksha Union and informed me later on. I was on the operating table within an hour and the operation also started. How Great is God I realised then. Prior to this accident two incidents happend in the same year i.e. 1978.

I was travelling in a cab with a labour and it was holiday being elections in our State. The very wide road was totally deserted where we were going at great speed. There were only 2 men on the road. One had crossed the road and the other had to cross the road to join his friend. He was quite near our line. Probably he did not see our vehicle and all of a sudden started running to the opposite end thus coming in line with our cab. He was a huge man and the cab could not be controlled so had to dash against him. My labor man asked the driver to drive away fast as otherwise we would have been involved in Legal problems along with the Driver even though he was not at fault.

Again the very next month I was travelling from Ambala to Chandigarh which is about 50 Kms. away on work at 8.15 a.m. in the morning. The bus went at top speed on a well constructed road. Just at the outer of Chandigarh there was a crossing and I could see a Big Dumper coming across from the left to cross our path. The Dumper was standstill but at the last moment it started thus coming right in front of our bus. Our Driver applied the brakes but it was useless since Death of everyone inside was certain. The Accident would have been major. I still do not remember how he managed to avoid that Truck and an island at the right and squeezed through that gap between both and climbed the footpath ahead thus bringing the bus to a halt with not a single injury to anyone. I still feel as if that Dumper (Truck) must have been temporarily lifted out of sight to allow our Bus to go through.

It is after the above two incidents in the same year that I met with an accident in September 1978. The above two incidents happened in February 1978 and March 1978. Because I have faced Death so many times I know how beautiful it is. There is no pain in Sudden Death. When you face certain sudden death the last moments are pleasurable as it is nothing but Sweet Sleep in which your whole body becomes painless. It is as if you have no body of your own. Only your Soul is able to feel in such circumstances. If soul is pure then miracles are possible and they do happen. Let Science find an answer to all the above miracles but I feel it is purely HIS Blessings.

Pravin Kumar

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:40 am

Wow Pravin ji.You are surely closely watched with so many avoided incidents.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat May 10, 2008 3:36 pm

I agree, Wow, what a life you have led.  I'm very happy you have been well taken care of and watched over so closely.

Return to “Spirituality”