i am a born again christian

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:06 pm

suzisco wrote:LOL Stuart.  

I have often thought that my evangelical colleagues have used god for too readily as their reason for talking to me.  God made this situation so they can talk to me about god.  Not that they can just quietly enjoy my company and accept me for who i am.  Its a shame really and in my opinion a sad indictment of their life that they will be judged in the afterlife by how many people they have converted and not sitting back and just enjoying the moment or just enjoying my company.  Its even sadder when they tell me that i won't be saved.  Saved for what i ask?  Eternal life they say, I say but there is no eternal life, when we die we go forever and if you are lucky you will live on in memory.  Its only mans vanity that does not allow that when he dies he is in fact gone forever.  They look at me shake their heads sadly and tell me that i just have to believe in god and all will be revealed to me.

I admire my colleagues determination however i am saddened at the fact that they can't and won't accept me as I am.  Also very sad that my belief can't be respected.
I accept you as you are and therefor I'm more careful  
 :smt005

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:56 pm

Tell me professor why do you like to bait Christians, especially new one's that come here? I mean, your so intelligent and that stumps me. Is God  getting to you perhaps? ha.ha

OPEN FOR DISCUSSION   :smt005

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:37 pm

First, I don't think he bait Christians, he is just telling that he don't believe in the same as you...or the reborn.
Second, He ask them questions, why do you believe?

If those who interact take the question right, then they can evaluate their belief and give thoughts about what they find important. That will enlighten them self.

When other read this thoughts, then they can evaluate it up against their own, and maybe change their belief or strengthen their own.

Yes, God might work true the Prof, and even true me, and you, because true discussions we search for our truth....by just accepting, because thing is said for a long time ago, and rewritten several times,and the dogma is dominated by males, written for males, is not what we want people in 2008 to accept blindly....we might be a bit more enlighten than that....at least ask questions.

So we all, as long as we talk together, and use our opinion instead of sword, then we all are means of God, to bring the message.....Respect for all living souls.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Rhutobello wrote:First, I don't think he bait Christians, he is just telling that he don't believe in the same as you...or the reborn.
Second, He ask them questions, why do you believe?

If those who interact take the question right, then they can evaluate their belief and give thoughts about what they find important. That will enlighten them self.

When other read this thoughts, then they can evaluate it up against their own, and maybe change their belief or strengthen their own.

Yes, God might work true the Prof, and even true me, and you, because true discussions we search for our truth....by just accepting, because thing is said for a long time ago, and rewritten several times,and the dogma is dominated by males, written for males, is not what we want people in 2008 to accept blindly....we might be a bit more enlighten than that....at least ask questions.

So we all, as long as we talk together, and use our opinion instead of sword, then we all are means of God, to bring the message.....Respect for all living souls.
I'm glad my best friend is here.   :) My eye's have apparently been clouded by the many other posts and comments that the professor has made that exist and others that disappeared. A good discussion could be of value and I will keep that in mind.  :smt005

janke

Jesus Christ the Tryth, the Light and the Way

Post by janke » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:12 am

Jesus Christ is the ONLY answer

kybunker

For my reply

Post by kybunker » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:56 pm

I think the only battle we have,, those of us with "religion" is communication,
I as many of us have had years of finding god, I always knew god was there/here but I was trained to believe in one god that many different religions have turned into several different gods.
There's nothing better than recieving the holy spirit, but by learning other ways to get intouch with your own spirit, you'll realise the holy spirit is within you all the time.
by learning my own spirit, I began to use the tarot cards,
I saw so many people that were depressed and saw no way out, By getting in touch with my god given spirit We are able to help them see another view of their lives, You are refined through fire.
Life is grand when you can see it that way.. Many people who go to psychics go because they've forgotten their way, their path,
I believe the ablities are god given to help.
Of course there are times it is over played,, just like food, You get the people out there that see self benefit instead of seeing the healing of the persons mind.
Communications, when I say Universe, It is the same as God,
The best way to understand is to wear the shoes yourself.
Wars are being fought in the name of God, What about the lives that are being taken away, the nature god has created displaced and disrupted. Poor God!
But god recreates, the universe recreates.
We find same souls through spirit. We find unconditional love through spirit, Jesus preached unconditional love and understanding, Thru my enlightenment, I have actually learned how to feel and give unconditional love. Not through any man, church or book.
It all happened because I opened my self up to the spirit through the tarot.
I will not lable myself,
Thanks for your post and bless you for opening up this discussion

Return to “Spirituality”