22nd December 2012

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

What will happen in December 2012?

WW3
No votes
Planet Niburu causes Great Destruction (No aliens)
No votes
Evil Aliens Takeover
No votes
Peaceful Aliens save us
22%
Son of God (Jesus Christ) saves all who show faith
33%
Solar Flares
No votes
Government Conspiracy
11%
Nothing at all, just more hot air.
11%
Release of Halo 6
22%

Total votes: 9

Andypants

22nd December 2012

Post by Andypants » Mon May 05, 2008 11:39 am

I know some of you are anti-bible, however i'm not here to bible bash.
I am here to share a prophecy, something that God has shown to me.
And for those of you who do study scripture, i have justified these words with reference to scripture, as to how this event fits in with the "grand plan"

So disclamier aside.

I would like to collaborate all the information regarding this date and around this date.
Indeed many prophecies are circulating, and alot of disinformation, so let's clear the air and bring them all up! At once!

So me first....what do i think will happen?

It was the 22nd December 2007
I recieved a sign from God
It was an amazing sign i know to be from God
It stated the following

Helaman 14:2 Line 2.
2Behold, I give unto you a sign; for five years more cometh, and behold, then cometh the Son of God to redeem all those who believe on his name.

The date:: 22nd December 2012. (probably at Noon, cause that's when i got the sign)
So obviously i think the Son of God will be showing up.
To help show how this is in agreement with scripture, I've done research.
Here are reasons why (other then the sign) I believe this date is correct.

Signs in heaven.

Revelation 12:1 - 12:8
1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a women clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stats:
2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8And prevailed not; neither was their place found anymore in heaven.

This is reference to the Signs in Heaven.
It uses the Stars to tell a story of the physical events that will transpire.
Our Sun will align with the Centre of the Galaxy, all the planets will also align with the Sun.

The planets are...(in order of distance from sun)
Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Ceres, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Charon, Niburu.
There are 13 in total.
Here's a handy picture so you can see them. (http://media.skyandtelescope.com/images ... nets_l.jpg)

In the planetary alignment, 12 of the planets will line up.
Except for Venus.
She will be in a transit with the Sun to earth, that's beneath the alignment, with the maximum possible light covering her booty.
There is also to be a full moon, which will be beneath her when viewing from earth.

Also we will enter into the little known Zodiac Sign Orion
The sign is a Man wrestling a Serpent and breaking his body in half!
Also planet Niburu will be entering from this direction.

Considering there will be darkness all over the earth, these signs will be pretty obvious.
Much of the Destruction caused in these next 5 years, will be caused by Niburu passing by Earth.
As well as the governments/media causing War and Famine to distract everyone.

Earths Age
2Peter 3:8

8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Exodus 20:11
11For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

Revelation 20:6

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The Mayan calender, and also by study of our recorded history (oldest is Mayan)
States the end will be on the 23rd December 2012.
Well by old calenders, days changed at midday.
So *Noon 22nd December 2012, is actually the moment the calender ticks to 23/12/2012.
OPr you could say!! 01/01/01
The 7th day was also the day the lord rested.
And Christ did promise 1000 years reign.

*Noon because it was day for Adam, then night came.
So the first day begun during the day at Noon, and does end at Noon the next day.
Also that's what time i got the sign.

God shows signs to his Children

Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,
and the elements shall melt with fervent heat,
the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Thessalonians 5:1-6
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them,
as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.

Ephesians 5:8-14
For once you were darkness, but now in the Lord you are light. Live as children of light—
for the fruit of the light is found in all that is good and right and true.
Try to find out what is pleasing to the Lord.
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
For it is shameful even to mention what such people do secretly;
but everything exposed by the light becomes visible,
for everything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says,
‘Sleeper, awake!
Rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.

Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard;
obey it, and repent.
But if you do not wake up,
I will come like a thief,
and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

So there you have it.
I've read sooo many conspiracy regarding this event. That should be a sign itself, that something is up. I hope you all take the time to research and see what i mean.

What does everyone else think will happen? :smt017
Solar flares, Global warming, Niburu, WW3, other bible events, release of Halo 6....

janke

How do you know

Post by janke » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:10 am

How do you know its from God?

Who is your God?

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 pm

There is only 1 God, and many dieties who wish to claim the title, some who exist and some who don't.
Our one God speaks to us through Jesus Christ, and the written words of the bible.
My God is beyond comprehension, the closest I can get to knowing God is through his son Jesus Christ.

I know it is from God for many reasons.
1. A heap of physical miracles which confirmed this was not just coincidence.
2. It brought amazing clarity and calm to me.
3. The prophesy pieces fit together amazing well with the events unfolding in todays world.

There is a sign to prove the correctness of this date to be given shortly before the event.

Helaman 14:3-4
this will I give unto you for a sign…there shall be one day and a night and a day, as if it were one day

A promise of 36 hours of sunlight before the midpoint of tribulation and resurection of firstfruits.
However, the days will still be distinguishable by the moving of the sun.
The only way this would be able to happen, would be if a 2nd sun were to appear on the opposite side of the earth, one that would be stantionary (as in not orbiting earth).
This 2nd Sun would have to appear on the 21st December 2012 (the incorrect ending of the Mayan Calender)
If you take a look at some of the New Spirituality Theories circulating around, many refer to a Sun Of Rightousness, using this as an explantion and "hidden meaning" to explain bible texts. These same texts often link too 21st December 2012.
How could a 2nd Sun be created? Take time to look at the conspiracy theory "Lucifer Project".
Which speaks of a previous attempt to ignite Jupiter and a massive crater the size of earth which appeared shortly after, and a possible future attempt to ignite saturn.

There will be 36 hours of sunlight preluding the Noon 22nd December 2012. How? I cannot be completely sure.

How can this all be true??
I believe these are the days all prophecies will be fulfilled, in these days it is promised to be more dramatic and horrid then any time ever in the previous history of man. Now i've done some research, and things have gotten pretty bad in the past.
I suggest opening your mind to the possibility that the Media is spoon feeding you crap, think outside the box.

Return to “Spirituality”