Did you pay the price for unlocking too soon?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Did you pay the price for unlocking too soon?

Post by Crow » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:33 pm

Curious to know if there are those who have paid the price for unlocking too soon.

Were you possessed too?  Perhaps a demon child for asking not following.  

Was there ever times you would be moved to draw strange symbols and not know why?  Only to be thought as demonic symbols by others?

Did you see spirits, or talk to them?  To later have people say you were crazy and needed help.

Was your memories so strong that they drugged you up like a vegetable?  In that time did you loose days, weeks, months?  

Were your complains not heard?  Were you upped the dosage when you complained about the side effects?

Did you loose your abilities of the mind?

Did you forget things that you knew by heart?

Were you threatened?  Fearful to ever come and speak out again, in fear of being locked up.

Was you misdiagnosed?  Later confirmed by other professionals?

Did you turn to drugs or drinking because of the depression it caused to know that your mind is not working the same way?

My loves, did you pay the price for unlocking too soon?

The mind may be broken. But the spirit remains in tact.  We never loose our abilities.  We just have to relearn using different methods if need be.  It may hurt, but we are strong spirits.  To unlock so early, shows that it was there all along.  Environment may have delayed it, but it will come back again.  Courage my kindred spirits.  You and I were many children who unlocked too soon...only to be found and silenced.

Safe Journey

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:26 pm

I grew up in my mothers house that was built in 1769...a lot of history there... as a kid I always saw spirits...no one believed...i would tell my friend...she would not believe either...interesting i spoke with that friend not too long ago...and she said remember you used to try to scare me with spirit stories....yes I remember and it was true and is true to this day..I still sense them....i`ll make this story short but back in 2003 i took my mother in my house and moved my family into her house...well eventually the kids and husband ended up all sleeping in the living room...they were spooked....my son was 9 years old and he said to my husband...dad why were you standing over my bed last night with those funny eyes?...spooked them all....not to mention the dishware that was constantly breaking...being knocked out of there hands....I think the spirits were used to mom being there and when my family moved in they were stirred up wondering who these people were....

also the symbols are interesting....years back took out my living room carpet and painted the floor with antakarana symbols....i dont know if i spelled that right...but everyone thought it was strange....the floors have  since been replaced...per my husband...but i know the symbols are still under the new floor ....

interesting post Crow.....i can relate...peace

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:07 pm

TheAlchemist,

Do you think that perhaps these antakarana symbols were due to a past of yours?  Spirit retaining information and haven't yet linked it up with your conciese mind?

With my symbols I have found a few, but more than likely the others have no meaning that I have found.  At times discouraged, but I see it as a map for my journey.  I just haven't found that stuff yet, so I keep looking.

Thank you for sharing your experience.  In hopes it will help others who had struggled with their gift of sight.  

Safe Journey

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:45 am

Crow
I'm going to print that up!
If only If only

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:08 am

Sometimes when we look for things we think we know, whether symbols or otherwise, we do ourselves a disservice. Distractions are everywhere.

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 am

:smt003 Agreed.  Although one might be able to dismiss those distractions if they had a general idea of what they were looking for.  As to not waste time on those theories, ideas, etc.  Be it a blessing or a wild goose chase? Depending on spirit.  

Safe Journey

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:00 pm

perhaps i was familiar with the symbols in a past life...as they are ancient...i don`t have a conscious knowledge of ever using them before this lifetime ...I do know that they were and are used to enhance healing....

Return to “Spirituality”