How? A "rapport" with God?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

How? A "rapport" with God?

Post by sunmystic » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:26 am

How does one establish a "rapport" with God?

This topic is actually only for folks that think that God is actually an existent reality or Entity :) ok?

If one assumes that "God the Supreme" or "The One and only God" exists, then, "How does one of us :) establish a "rapport" with that entity?"

love,

sunmystic :)

santhosh.G

Post by santhosh.G » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Love.....love one another..lovingly water the plants with your full heart..feed the animals..with full feeling..help one another..care one another..do service with whole heart..take responsibility on your own..be committed on your own..drop all concepts,break all barriers...go on..let go everything be always joyous at heart...live in the present moment,cherish the same...one day it shall happen.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:11 pm

santhosh.G wrote:Love.....love one another..lovingly water the plants with your full heart..feed the animals..with full feeling..help one another..care one another..do service with whole heart..take responsibility on your own..be committed on your own..drop all concepts,break all barriers...go on..let go everything be always joyous at heart...live in the present moment,cherish the same...one day it shall happen.
Sant, that was beautiful! I love reading what you post.

you are loved,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:10 pm

God is spirit.  To have a covenant (promise) with God is to allow the spirit in you to allow the higher source to enhance the inner you.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:59 pm

spiritalk wrote:God is spirit.  To have a covenant (promise) with God is to allow the spirit in you to allow the higher source to enhance the inner you.
Yepper :) two spirits at one through love.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

The connection is accomplished through the power of prayer.  The most sincere prayer is not a beautifully written poem.  It is but the heart crying out:  Help!

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 pm

spiritalk wrote:The connection is accomplished through the power of prayer.  The most sincere prayer is not a beautifully written poem.  It is but the heart crying out:  Help!
We can also add what MacLir said about allowing oneself to recieve :)

love you,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:30 pm

When we get to the point of asking for help, we are open to receive what is given.  

Some say prayer is asking God and meditation is listening for God's answer.  Interesting.........

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:35 pm

spiritalk wrote:When we get to the point of asking for help, we are open to receive what is given.  

Some say prayer is asking God and meditation is listening for God's answer.  Interesting.........
I guess that makes prayer an act of desperation. That does happen sometimes :)

To me meditation is God and I having a quiet moment togther.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Prayer can also be thank you for everything.  In that way acceptance of what is given to us by the universe - challenge, opportunity, direction, balance, natural law.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Be open to the Lord of all spirits - God! People pray at certain times during their day or night. I talk to God all the time, saying thank you for little things that happen during my day and night, ask for guidance when I seem stuck, help and try to pass on blessings I receive, glorify His Name, try and follow all of His commandments and repent for my inability to be perfect, i e say sorry as soon as I realize I stepped aside from the path He shows me. Rejoice in His perfection and give praise! Receive His gifts in joy, enjoy every great moment, every life, good food, pleasant scent... basically those little details we often overlook in life. Be honest in all dealings and live a life as clean as possible. I have made mistakes in my life, but He knows I try hard to please Him... and He knows that and sends me many blessings every day!

I promise following those rules will enhance harmony in your life ground you and build a good "rapport" with Him!

Return to “Spirituality”