how to find ones spirit guide

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

how to find ones spirit guide

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 pm

is there a certain process of finding out who is ones spirit guide ?
or i have to learn channeling to find him ?

i saw my grandfather in my mind space and he has helped me get rid of some unfortunate parts of my past which used to haunt me . which i was not strong enough to get rid of , do i understand he is my spirit guide ?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm

While spirit guides is a large topic, we all have form. Relatives come to help but do not become spirit guides. Attunement is the process through meditation.

Misscpb

Post by Misscpb » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello

He may well be helping to guide you in life. Some people do not see a relative as being a spirit guide - but when you think about it they are in the spirit world and are known as a spirit and they are guiding you. So, they may well be a spirit guide.

Other spirit guides in general who you have know known, or indeed those spirit guides who are from other realms/worlds can be connected to easily just by closing your eyes daily and doing 15 minutes of meditation - asking them questions.

rleeq

My Guide Is Named Stephen

Post by rleeq » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 pm

It is my experience that we all have spirit guides. I don't think Channeling is necessary. Stephen came to me one day when I was really down. I was living in Aspen Co. at the time. My life was in shambles and I was spending some time by myself out in the forest. I was sitting on a rock by a stream which runs down the mountain. Suddenly I knew I wasn't alone. I couldn't see hi looking around but only out of the corner of my eye. It was very strange. As I sat he began speaking to me in my mind. He told me he had been watching over me for awhile and he knew that I was in trouble. Then he began laughing. Our conversation evolved into a shouting match then into a conversation. When it was all over he said he would be around. and that was all. Suddenly he was gone.

I think he popped up at that moment because I was actively asking for help from the universe. I think that, that is what you have to do. Ask.
I know that some Native Americans have what is called a "Spirit Quest." This is whee they go to a secluded place and ask inwardly for a spirit guide to come.
This is basically what I was doing When Stephen came to me.

Maybe you could try it.

alise

Post by alise » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Do you meditate? If you do or are interested you can go on like Utube and look up spirit guide meditations. You can fallow along and do it with the video but some people think of that as hypnosis and if that makes you uncomfortable than listen to it and preform on your own. This is how i had my first experience with my guides. My cousin can now go into the meditation alone and fast and connect with one of her guides.

I do believe that your grandpa can be guiding you but he isnt the only one and not the first :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Misscpb wrote:Hello

He may well be helping to guide you in life. Some people do not see a relative as being a spirit guide - but when you think about it they are in the spirit world and are known as a spirit and they are guiding you. So, they may well be a spirit guide.

Other spirit guides in general who you have know known, or indeed those spirit guides who are from other realms/worlds can be connected to easily just by closing your eyes daily and doing 15 minutes of meditation - asking them questions.
There are 'jobs' as such assigned to the spirit realm, just as in life.  A spirit guide qualifies for the job and is drawn to an individual on the law of attraction.  This is important because it is a relationship of love and caring from someone who never met you in your earth life but loves your energy.

There are angels beyond this realm of spirit input.  They come when there is a specific problem or need.

Now our loved ones, they are our relationships and special to our memories.  If you would have taken their advice in life, there is no reason not to listen in their death.  

My grandfather was an gambler and all round scoundral according to what I have been told, I hever knew him.  So whether he saw pictures of us or not, we could not  have known.  So why in his death?

The process is to make a very loving friendship with the unseen world.  And this is best accomplished on energy.  Being compatible in any relationship is about our love and attachments.

Return to “Spirituality”