voices

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mathew1996

voices

Post by mathew1996 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:48 am

i have been hearing voices for a little while now but they only seem to whisper whenim tired almost asleep or exhaushted ( i go to gym) and im 14

mathew1996

Post by mathew1996 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:58 am

sorry spelling mistakes in there they only talk when im almost asleep ect some how they fill me with dread

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 pm

May I suggest you tell them to go away.  Take charge and do not allow fear to rule.

alise

Post by alise » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 am

Do they say things that scare you or are do you feel that they are negative or is just the whole idea of it scaring you? Have you ever actually talked to them?

Michael Lucifer Gray

Voices

Post by Michael Lucifer Gray » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 am

I am 44 years old.  I first heard an audible, disembodied voice when I was five years old.  I will never forget it.  It was very exciting to me!

Hearing voices is not as unusual as you may think.  As with all information we receive, from friends, TV, teachers, or even the unseen, it is up to us to weigh the information with our own reason.  Not all information is beneficial, regardless of how much we may trust the source.

Do not be afraid of these voices.  Just remember, no one and nothing has power over you unless you relinquish your power.  You are always in control and always safe.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:55 pm

I think that when we sleep we are much more receptive to other frequencies of vibrations (such as sound) that we aren't when awake. Your brain waves change when you are falling asleep. I agree that hearing voices is not as unusual as it seems. I do not think that you are in any danger, especially because this is happening when you are tired/falling asleep. I have heard voices while half asleep, and while waking up. (When I was a teenager I once forgot my name completely after a dream and woke up with a voice right next to my ear telling me my name--at first I didn't even believe it was my name! It was so weird. But I've also felt people in the room with me when half asleep)

I agree that if these voices are disturbing you, you can ask them what they want or ask for them to leave. You always have that power as long as you are aware of it. :)

Return to “Spirituality”