My guardian angel

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:54 am

stephybabes92 wrote:Ah. :-) That's wonderful.

Thanks for helping me and giving so much information over the past week or so. I can't believe how much change can happen in so little time.

You're more than welcome! That is Truly Wonderful how things are happening so positively in your life now!

In case you are interested I will tell you how my newly discovered angel friendship is going so far :P ...

Of Course!

When I first realised that I had a guardian angel, I asked him what I could do to make things more comfortable for him in my room. LOL. Sounds stupid but I just felt sorry for him having to follow me around, he must be so bored hahahaha. Anyway I kept getting random hymns put into my head, one in particular, Lord Reign In Me. So I've been playing hymns for us. Also, I keep thinking about an old friend I used to have. We were so funny and crazy together and she was amazing. I really miss her and today I felt the need to contact her and apologise for anything I've done in the past. Both of us could have been more "there" for each other but I felt it was mostly my fault so I have contacted her just to say I still love her and I hope she's doing okay and I'm sorry for being a crap friend.

Stephy, that is nothing short of AWESOME!! Since angels were made by God and He commands them to do things for Him that need doing, I have absolutely no doubt that your angel friend brought forth the message for you to get in touch with your friend for the purpose you have described which again is truly remarkable and most wonderful! It is in asking for forgiveness from another when you feel you were at fault and speaking to them in a very kind way, just as you did, that God takes great notice and will bless you for that in ways that you will find out before long!

It is amazing the rapport you are having with your angel guardian with playing hymns, which of course, is what angels sing as part of their continuous and on-going praises to God in Heaven! And you can know that he heard you and sincerely appreciates that which honors God! That alone cannot but help create a most congenial, loving atmosphere where your angel can indeed feel most at "home"! Thank you so much for sharing this with me! I truly enjoyed hearing about it!!

I don't know if she'll bother getting in touch but I feel I had to do it. So maybe that was my angel who knows. He's probably been the source of many of my decisions in the past who knows.

Well, regardless, you must know that you have reached out to her with love from your heart and that love cannot help but be received by her. It would now be up to her to respond in kind if her own heart will allow it.

God, as per Scripture, does tell us that angels shall take charge over us and they do convey God's messages unto us so don't be surprised if you hear much more positive and wonderful things from your angel friend!!

Do you speak to your own guardian angel a lot?

Yes, at times I do and they do listen! One of the things many angels are great at doing is, believe it or not, finding you a parking space! Yes, when it appears all spots are taken at a busy place you're going to, just pause and silently or aloud, as is your choice, ask your angel to help find you a parking space and they will! This has happened to me so many times I have lost count!

It's Fridaaaay! Hope the start to your week is grrrreat!

Stephanie xx
Yes, TGIF (a saying we have here in America, meaning "Thank God It's Friday!") :) I sincerely hope the start of your week is nothing but great too being that you say you will be leaving for Iberia!

Thank you again for this most fascinating report!

May God be with you on your trip and at ALL times!
Celestial
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeah it is pretty cool. Haven't sensed anything else yet but will see what happens - my aim is to grow in spiritual awareness and to become closer to both God and my angels.

Thankyou Celestial :-)

xxxx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Do you think there is a reason why the names Zacharai and Malachi were given to me? Because they are the last two books of the old testament and I found that really strange! They are one after the other and both books talk of angels.
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 am

stephybabes92 wrote:Do you think there is a reason why the names Zacharai and Malachi were given to me? Because they are the last two books of the old testament and I found that really strange! They are one after the other and both books talk of angels.

Hi Steph! I do not believe in coincidences. For each and every thing that happens there is a reason thus a purpose. This can only serve to reinforce the belief that angels are with you and surround you! This is their way of letting you know of their presence in your life. Since you obviously know about the Bible and the fact that God has informed us through Scripture that He has given the angels charge over mankind, you have thus attracted them further into your life. But one angel, as came through in the reading, stands out as being closest to you at this time.

May your angels continue to surround you with their loving energy, embraces, and help when you need it.
Celestial
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: My guardian angel

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 pm

Warnerduask wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:48 pm
I just noticed that Perky is now the Group Leader of the Angel Clan.

I think he can give the Angel tag.

Congratulations.
Possible spam alert!

This has been copied directly from a missosology forum.

Please therefore explain how this is relevant to Mystic Board, and in particular to this spirituality forum.

Thanks,

Brian :smt017

Return to “Spirituality”