What is real

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

God's creation? or Big-bang's creation?

God's
71%
Big-bang's
29%

Total votes: 17

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:06 pm

Option 3 or a combination of both.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:08 pm

yup spiritalk there no option 3 and haven't been able to vote.lol

panky1987

Post by panky1987 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:15 pm

post moved to spirituality.

panky1987

Post by panky1987 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:16 pm

post moved to spirituality.

mills9434

Post by mills9434 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:07 pm

check out the websites of Kent Hovind or Carl Baugh, and see the evidences that they've found which supports the creation view point

(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the sites in here, but if you search online they're easy to find)

avandari

what is real

Post by avandari » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:31 pm

the hardest subject to discuss from all view.

My view... try to think about the simplest think only. Yourself existence in your own life. Can you give an answer?

Would be great if all of us could get an answer with this question. I think; even till the next 100 or 200 years... we still have no real answer.......

Rohiniranjan

Re: what is real

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:49 pm

[quote="avandari"]the hardest subject to discuss from all view.

My view... try to think about the simplest think only. Yourself existence in your own life. Can you give an answer?

Would be great if all of us could get an answer with this question. I think; even till the next 100 or 200 years... we still have no real answer.......[/quote]

Maybe nothing is! That is why no answer over the last 100000 years that human beings have walked on this earth!! Think about that!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Has no-one read Stephen Hawkings book?
Are you all illiterate, read the book - find out the truth for goodness sake.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:01 am

Prof. Akers wrote:Has no-one read Stephen Hawkings book?
Are you all illiterate, read the book - find out the truth for goodness sake.
No use Professor, many have a much bigger book to put on the table :) :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 am

The one you are on about is just a bunch of bronze/iron age fables written by people who weren't even there; then translated from the Greek (because that was the language of literacy at that time) into English (King James version) by a committee who couldn't agree on the exact translations - read your history then, I'm not stretching the true of this.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:45 am

Yep, we might agree upon that, but for those who really believe, their book are as real as Stephen Hawkings books....and since  SH then show himself as "non believer"
he will not know the "real truth", which of course is Adam and Eva :)

BTW for all those who haven't read SH, I will recommend it, I will also recommend Bill Bryson "A short history of nearly everything" and Kenneth C Davis "I don't know so much about Mythology" and "I don't know so much about Universe", all are easy and popular reads, and food for thought :)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:44 am

I have never heard of these authors, and honestly I won't read them. Prof. I love you to death, and I really onderstand where your coming from.

Grandpa, I love you also, You both are probably right. I will never know.

I voted for God, because I need to believe I am here for a reason. I don't believe in any bible, those are mans words. I have issues with incest, both from adam and eve and from noah, his 3 sons and their 3 wives. We would all be mutants. Science proves this. I have a grandson that is not "normal" because of this.

Only my opinion.

Lots of love to all.
Karlene

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:28 am

karlenespellman wrote:You both are probably right. I will never know.

I voted for God, because I need to believe I am here for a reason.
Karlene
Yes, that is the main thing, the thought that count for you, what you in your heart feel is right.....because we always will be in the situation where no one can prove anything wrong or give the ultimate truth.

That is also one of the reason I stated early in this thread, why aren't both option equal right?
A Big Bang can't happen from itself, something have to put it in motion, at least one should have reason to believe such thing, and this force, creator of every living "organism" is what I see as God....and "IT" is fare beyond any Religion, that is more human made, and when they love to call themselves the image of God, then that might be true, but the image of God is also the fly, the Rat, the Lion, the tree and so on...in my opinion :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:15 pm

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the surface of the deep.
And the Spirit of God brooded over the surface of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.
~
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the mixing and the breaking forth were time one.

You see this is the problem with goddites, for years they ran around in circles squeaking about the big bang then one of them said - well god did it! so we're alright again.
Assuming that atrophy follows the expansion  - hang on a minute - maybe the godites can tell us?
Go on then guys what does god say follows the big bang and are we assuming that by big bang we are taking the bible literally?. Because I don't see it in this bit. If these the literal words of god it doesn't say there was a big bang and god created it and light shoneth forth.
It says he created heven and earth first, then came the light.
And he did all this in seven days!
That's what it says and that's what it means  it doesn't mean welllll you know gods days are variable,it doesn't mean welllllll seeing as he hadn't made the sun there weren't no days.
Nuff said I'm boring myself now.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:16 pm

Since you "combine " God and the "Bible" then you are talking about the God created by Religions, which are a "human", which many here have a wider view on, or none at all :)

Most of us define God as a Force, and not necessary the way any Human or  a "holly book" describe him, because he/she/it might be different for us all, we will find him/she/it in our heart, if we listen, and for me it is what makes us strive for the good in life :)

Return to “Spirituality”