spiritual awareness

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

epsilonsmirror

spiritual awareness

Post by epsilonsmirror » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:39 am

What are the mannerisms,hallmarks and viscitudes of someone who is truly aware of the other side of life?
Do they exhibit different appearances,words or actions from those who are not?
Or is it completely hidden from outward inclinations?
Is the quality of spirituality a unique expression of the person and are there any similarities between people who share this information in thier own way?
In short how do you know?without asking?

Evie

Post by Evie » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:07 pm

HELLO  Epsilonsmirror  :smt006

Good question....

You want to know if we can tell when someone is psychic, without them telling us.  
Maybe one has to be a psychic to know...  LOL  Seriously, I don't know but I can
say that I have noticed that Reiki practioners... glow. Their is an aura around them
that is apparent... and I don't normally see auras.

I have also noticed that spiritual people, versus religious people... walk their talk...
There is a positive energy.... and it feels comfortable to be with them.
In short how do you know, without asking?
I am guessing that by watching and listening we know for sure.

I also think that due to the fact that some people consider non-ordinary experiences to
be  abnormal... often causes Psychics hold back on exposing that they are gifted.   If I wonder... I ask.

P E A C E
Evie

Toothlesscrone

Post by Toothlesscrone » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:25 pm

Lovely question!

I've noticed really evolved people have a special glow in their eyes, and it's almost always captured in photographs. I see that zing in Dalai Lama's eyes.

In terms of psychics, they do have a certain energy around them and there's something quite compelling in their eyes.

Ok, I better not pretend to know more.

My two bits. It's in their eyes.

:)

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:12 pm

Hi!

I'm not sure spirituality has anything do with being gifted in as much as the spirituality one develops is a gift all on it's own. I think having it is a plus and it's something that someone might find comfort and peace with. If you have other gifts it's nice to be able to incorporate them with your spirituality. Having other gifts/talents I think are entirely separate.

I find that those who do have spiritual/arcane knowledge have an inner calm and peace about them. It's something they emanate naturally, it's soothing and everyone can feel it. Toothless is right, you can see it in their eyes because the eyes are the mirror of the soul, and if you look at them you can see wisdom, timeless. My grandfather had those eyes... :)

Return to “Spirituality”