HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY SIGNS FOR GRANTED?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

woven5

HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY SIGNS FOR GRANTED?

Post by woven5 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:27 am

I THOUGHT I WOULD START A THREAD ON SIGNS THAT WE HAVE EASILY FORGOTTEN OR TAKEN FOR GRANTED. STATING THEM HERE WILL HELP US REMEMBER THAT THERE IS SOMEONE WATCHING OVER US EVEN THOUGH SOMETIME WE SHRUG IT OFF AS NOTHING.

I KNOW I AM NEW HERE BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT SOME OF YOUR SIGNS THAT( GOD, GODESSES, JESUS ,SPIRITS, OR LOVED ONES THAT HAVE PASSED) HAVE GAVE YOU.

I AM GOING TO POST ONE SIGN THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN EVERYDAY.
                                       PLEASE JOIN ME
                                        WOVEN

woven5

Post by woven5 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:40 am

HERE IT IS:

MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN WERE SLEEPING I CAME HOME FROM WORK  AND STARTED A LOAD OF LAUNDRY. THE WASHER WAS OLD AND DID SHAKE ALOT. I CLOSED THE LID AND WALKED AWAY, I WAS THINKING OF MY GRANDMOTHER AND NOT SURE WHY SHE HASN'T VISITED ME AFTER HER DEATH. SOMETHING MADE ME GO BACK INTO THE LAUNDRY ROOM . ON TOP OF THE WASHER WAS A QUARTER (THE CAT DIDN'T PUT IT THERE) BEFORE I PICKED IT UP I SAID: I KNOW THIS QUARTER IS GOING TO HAVE MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME WRITTEN ON IT  BUT HOW? WELL ON THE BACK WAS HELEN KELLER, MY GRANDMAS NAME WAS HELEN. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY MADE HELEN KELLER QUARTERS. WELL THATS  ONE I TOOK FOR GRANTED.

doogatyee

Post by doogatyee » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:03 am

What a great post.

Sometimes i take the signs I get for granted, but not as much now that I am very consious of them.

Back in 2004 I started seeing alot of hawks everywhere I went.   Id idn't think to much of, just they were beautiful birds- well after one trip I startedcounting and within four hours of driving I saw 24!   We were five minutes from home and I said to my sidter, okay if I see one more hawk i think someone is trying to get me a message! well what happened a big old hawk circled the sky in front of the car!!
We got home and looked up the symbology of hawks - and what do you they are a symbol of messengars!!

Anyway to make a long story short I began to look for my message and soon a wonderful book crossed my path (animal medicine & cards) finding that booked as helped bridge the gap to decipher messages I get when certain animals cross my path!!

Another great one, it's my mom's and most likely a present from my Dad_ she finds golf balls in obscure places.  So now when i find a golf ball in an obscure place I too know it is my father giving me a gift to give to my mother!!
Cori

woven5

Post by woven5 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:12 pm

THANKS FOR SHARING STORY

I TOO HAVE BEEN SEEING WAY MORE THAN USUAL AMOUNT OF HAWKS
LATELY. THEY WERE CIRCLING US FOR HOURS ON VACATION . I TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT I THOUGHT THEY WANTED TO GRAB ONE OF MY KIDS, BUT NOW I SEE THEY WERE MAYBE PROTECTING THEM IN SOME WAY. MY FAMILIARS ARE TOADS AND RABBITS THOSE I FEEL THE CLOSEST TOO BUT WHEN AN ANIMAL COMES INTO MY LIFE I BELIEVE IT USUALLY IS A SIGN I NEED SOME WISDOM THAT THAT ANIMAL CAN PROVIDE.

woven5

Post by woven5 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:46 pm

HERES ANOTHER ONE :
YEARS BACK I WAS SO DEPRESSED I HAD LOST ALL FAITH I WAS WORRIED THAT WHEN WE DIE WE NO LONGER EXIST. I ASKED FOR SOME KIND OF SIGN AND ON THE RADIO PLAYED BACK TO ME AN OLDIES SONG "GIVE ME SOME KIND OF SIGN GIRL' IT WAS NO COINSIDENCE. HOW ABOUT SOME OF YOUR SIGNS?
                   WOVEN

yay

Post by yay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:56 pm

great to find this post. i've been meaning to share this to everyone..
i am also looking for signs more often recently in my life..
i ask these signs from my angel..
only somehow became conscious of it last year..
while doing laundry and thinking about my upcoming board exam..
in my mind i talk to my angel (anytime)..so i said, i want to see a rainbow on my 2nd day of exam (since its a 2-day exam)..weeks passed and i almost forgot about it. 2nd day of exam came, finally done and trying to relax by watching tv. i kept on switching channels then i happen to stop at a program about to end and to my surprise..without exaggeration..my heart leaped to see and remember the rainbow i asked from my angel. i kept silent until the results were released and i did pass. although later we found out that we had to retake the exam because of leakage issue. it is very depressing for me and for us innocent ones who gave our honest best shot on that exam. right now im still waiting for the result again and i asked again my angel for a sign. while asking i was wondering if i'll be granted the sign that i am asking.

pray for me guys..i hope i still pass..keep my license and move on to the next step and make my dreams come true  :)  thanks!

Return to “Spirituality”