THE UPCOMING FALLING AWAY!!!!

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

baddhabbitt

THE UPCOMING FALLING AWAY!!!!

Post by baddhabbitt » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:24 pm

The falling away that has been prophesied as a sign of the end times.

2 Thessalonians 2:2-4 (King James Version)

2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I am only here going to comment on that FALLING AWAY as the DAY OF CHRIST IS AT HAND part.

Most have been led to believe that this falling away is a bad thing, that people will be leaving the churches.

If we being believers are the BODY OF CHRIST, and if the Body has all the members that make up a body, then wouldn't this same BODY  have a butt hole?

I know that sounds crude, but I am being serious!

Well now who are the members that make up that part of the BODY?

The fact is that it is the majority of the ministers, pastors, priest and so on are that part of the body.  For generations they have been spewing pooh upon the congregation.  Teaching what they believe to be true, because they were taught those same teaching as the truth and/or they have other selfish motives.

Now here I want to point out another prophecy.

Jeremiah 23:1

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and SCATTER the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

in verse 2 it is added:  Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away

I want to show you just one example of the distortion of the truth in the manipulation of man to keep them subjugated and under their control, instead of simply teaching them how to exercise the BODY of CHRIST so that they may WALK ON WATER (so to speak).

They tell you that  the word of GOD says the only way unto GOD is through Jesus Christ.

This is a blatant lie!!!!  There are many avenues to GOD, the truth that IS written is that the only way to have a FATHER and CHILD relationship with GOD as the FATHER is through Jesus Christ, in which we believe and then become that same BODY of CHRIST.
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me
The FALLING AWAY is going to actually become an event that is brought about by:

Jeremiah 23
2Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

3And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

This is when the MEMBERS OF THE BODY OF CHRIST will begin to realize who and what they are and shall begin to do as the FATHER shows them.  They will begin to WALK ON WATER , as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Think about it.
If you find yourself in a hole, QUIT DIGGING!!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:20 pm

I have moved this post to spirituality as this is not about predicting the future, this is more suited to discussion in another part of the forum.

Regards

Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Spirituality”