DESPAIR

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stan

DESPAIR

Post by stan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:45 am

SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, CAN DESPAIR BE VEIWED AS GOOD?

Rohiniranjan

Re: DESPAIR

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:18 am

[quote="stan"][b]SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, CAN DESPAIR BE VEIWED AS GOOD?[/b][/quote]

For some human beings, only if it is in another!

Like the therapist that gains from it! Or the priest whose raison d'etre is tied to confessions...!

;-)

stan

Post by stan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:41 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
stan wrote:SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, CAN DESPAIR BE VEIWED AS GOOD?

Like the therapist that gains from it! Or the priest whose raison d'etre is tied to confessions...!

;-)

So true unfortunately. Can we see that through the despair, comes surrender and through the surrender, the seeker comes closer to God? And in that way, God's power works best in those who are weak? Can we say that?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:50 am

[quote="stan"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="stan"][b]SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, CAN DESPAIR BE VEIWED AS GOOD?[/b][/quote]

;-)[/quote]

So true unfortunately. Can we see that through the despair, comes surrender and through the surrender, the seeker comes closer to God? And in that way, God's power works best in those who are weak? Can we say that?[/quote]

STAN: The wise come to surrender before despair overcomes them!

Take it or leave it!!

RR

stan

Post by stan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:07 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
stan wrote:
rohiniranjan wrote:
stan wrote:SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, CAN DESPAIR BE VEIWED AS GOOD?

;-)

So true unfortunately. Can we see that through the despair, comes surrender and through the surrender, the seeker comes closer to God? And in that way, God's power works best in those who are weak? Can we say that?

Take it or leave it!!

RR
We know not how to surrender. I may will to be more conscious of God but my willing is more unconsciousness. Is this not so?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:13 am

[quote="stan"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="stan"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="stan"][b]SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, CAN DESPAIR BE VEIWED AS GOOD?[/b][/quote]

;-)[/quote]

So true unfortunately. Can we see that through the despair, comes surrender and through the surrender, the seeker comes closer to God? And in that way, God's power works best in those who are weak? Can we say that?[/quote]

Take it or leave it!!

RR[/quote]

We know not how to surrender. I may will to be more conscious of God but my willing is more unconsciousness. Is this not so?[/quote]

No! ;-)

stan

Post by stan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:24 am

How so?

ksri10

SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, CAN DESPAIR BE VEIWED AS GOOD?

Post by ksri10 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:05 am

Yes...........SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, DESPAIR can BE VEIWED AS GOOD.

As Stan rightly said, for the spiritually inclined, we see that through the despair, comes surrender and through the surrender, the seeker comes closer to God.
With regards to your question, God's power works best in those who are weak?? This means God's power works more strongly for the weak.......in the sense those who are spiritually weak and want to be stronger, again spiritually. But for those caught up in this mundane world, despair is no more a lesson but just mental suffering. God is kind and helpful to those who are spiritually inclined and sincere in their efforts for evolvement.

When Rohiniranjan used the word 'wise', what he meant was ' a spiritually active person '.

A total surrender is the ultimate offering to God. Total surrender means not only surrender of oneself but all that he loves and places values on.

And Liberation comes easily  to those who totally surrenders and constantly introspects.

Rohiniranjan

Re: SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, CAN DESPAIR BE VEIWED AS GOOD?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:28 am

[quote="ksri10"]Yes...........SPIRITUALY SPEAKING, DESPAIR can BE VEIWED AS GOOD.

As Stan rightly said, for the spiritually inclined, we see that through the despair, comes surrender and through the surrender, the seeker comes closer to God.
With regards to your question, God's power works best in those who are weak?? This means God's power works more strongly for the weak.......in the sense those who are spiritually weak and want to be stronger, again spiritually. But for those caught up in this mundane world, despair is no more a lesson but just mental suffering. God is kind and helpful to those who are spiritually inclined and sincere in their efforts for evolvement.

When Rohiniranjan used the word 'wise', what he meant was ' a spiritually active person '.

A total surrender is the ultimate offering to God. Total surrender means not only surrender of oneself but all that he loves and places values on.

And Liberation comes easily  to those who totally surrenders and constantly introspects.[/quote]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Even though in this lifetime I am not a practicing Christian, when I read your posting, portions of it prompted me to say:

HALLELUJAH!

Now, how do we get this simple message all the way to HELL where SaTAN lives and stews in? ;-)

GEEZ!

RR

ksri10

Even though in this lifetime I am not a practicing Christian

Post by ksri10 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:09 am

I TOO JOIN YOU IN........."HALLELUJAH".....even though I too AM NOT a practicing Christian.
I would not bother being a 'messenger boy' so why bother carrying  messages to Satan .....if at all he exists.....and that too, if u really believe in him??........... :smt003

Rohiniranjan

Re: Even though in this lifetime I am not a practicing Christian

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:30 pm

[quote="ksri10"][b]I TOO JOIN YOU IN........."HALLELUJAH".....[/b]even though I too AM NOT a practicing Christian.
I would not bother being a 'messenger boy' so why bother carrying  messages to Satan .....if at all he exists.....and that too, if u really believe in him??........... :smt003[/quote]

Okay friend, I will believe in what you say; I am assuming of course that you know him better ;-)

heavenly7073

Post by heavenly7073 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:45 pm

The only way you can let go of despair is to first let it into your heart, learn from it, then let it go.  If you deny it is there it will destroy you without you even realizing what is going on.  As humans we tend to obsess, most of the time unconsciously, you know that little voice that just won't quit.  You have the ability to make the choice to take it or leave it behind.  Clear your mind and the good things will emerge.  Trust your Universe to meet your needs.  I will happen only when you stop trying to control it.

ksri10

Okay friend, I will believe in what you say; I am assuming o

Post by ksri10 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:38 am

Thank you for believing me, my good learned friend. But unfortunately,  your assumption is so wrong, because how can I know of something which does not exist? But I can only request you not to be too obsessed with something that does not exist nor ever existed. However let all your assumptions help you in your spiritual quest. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:44 pm

Wow, sometimes we get WAY off track here, don't we? :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:55 pm

[quote="kgirlsmomma"]Wow, sometimes we get WAY off track here, don't we? :)[/quote]

Hehe :-) Yes we do but then a kind Momma comes along to remind us where to look! Without your reminder, I would never have looked at the few messages, in this thread! Your children must be very proud of you :-)

Return to “Spirituality”