Day of the Lords Wrath

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Andypants

Day of the Lords Wrath

Post by Andypants » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:54 pm

The 22nd December 2012, a day shrouded in lies, however also a day clearly spoken of in the Bible. I have put together a step by step guide to the events sorrounding this day, enjoy.

http://sonofman.synthasite.com
The website is colour coded and pretty looking to read the following easier.

God tells us we should prepare.

Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Thessalonians 5:1-6
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.

Ephesians 5:8-14
For once you were darkness, but now in the Lord you are light. Live as children of light—
for the fruit of the light is found in all that is good and right and true.
Try to find out what is pleasing to the Lord.
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
For it is shameful even to mention what such people do secretly;
but everything exposed by the light becomes visible,
for everything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says,
‘Sleeper, awake!
  Rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.

Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

The world will not know when he comes.
The Children of Light will recognise the signs and have faith.

The Warning
The 2 witnesses

Revelation Chap.11
3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

The 2 witnesses will be killed 3 1/2 days before the 22nd December 2012.

The Day Before His Coming
The 36 Hours of Sunlight

Heleman 14:3
3And behold, this i will give unto you for a sign at the time of his coming; for behold, there shall be great lights in heaven, insomuch that in the night before he cometh there shall be no darkness, insomuch that it shall appear unto man as if it was day.
4Therefore, there shall be one day and a night and a day, as if it were one day and there was no night; and this shall be unto you for a sign; for ye shall know of a surety that there shall be two days and a night; nevertheless the night shall not be darkened; and it shall be the night before he is Born

Zechariah 14:6-9
On that day the sources of light will no longer shine, yet there will be continuous day! Only the Lord knows how this could happen. There will be no normal day and night, for at evening time it will still be light. On that day life-giving waters will flow out from Jerusalem, half toward the Dead Sea and half toward the Mediterranean, flowing continuously in both summer and winter. And the Lord will be king over all the earth. On that day there will be one Lord – his name alone will be worshiped.

Son of Man
How we know when

2Peter 3:8
8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Exodus 20:11
11For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

Revelation 20:6
6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The 7000th year begins on the 22nd December 2012 at Noon.
As the day changes to the 23rd December by the old caleender.
The 7th day was the day the lord rested.
The 7th millenium is the 1000 years reigning of Christ.

Noon because it was day for Adam, then night came. So the first day begun during the day at Noon, and does end at Noon the next day. In this way we can see the precise moment of Jesus Christs coming.

I recieved a personal sign from God in regards to all of this, which is what started my research to begin with, the sign Very simply stated was the following.
On the 22nd December 2007 after praying for a sign, for the first time in my life i felt compelled to open the Book of Mormon to a Random Page!
This is the first sentence my eyes fell upon when i opened the book.

Helaman 14:2 Line 2.
2Behold, I give unto you a sign; for five years more cometh, and behold, then cometh the Son of God to redeem all those who believe on his name.

So he's here, what next?
The Death of the Son of God and 3 days of darkness

Helaman 14:20-27
But behold, as I said unto you concerning another sign, a sign of his death, behold, in that day that he shall suffer death the sun shall be darkened and refuse to give his light unto you; and also the moon and the stars; and there shall be no light upon the face of this land, even from the time that he shall suffer death, for the space of three days, to the time that he shall rise from the dead.
Yea, at the time that he shall yield up the ghost there shall be thunderings and lightnings for the space of many hours, and the earth shall shake and tremble; and the rocks which are upon the face of this earth, which are both above the earth and beneath, which ye know at this time are solid, or the more part of it is one solid mass, shall be broken up;
Yea, they shall be rent in twain, and shall ever after be found in seams and in cracks, and in broken fragments upon the face of the whole earth, yea, both above the earth and beneath.
And Behold, thre shall be great tempests, and there shall be many mountains laid low, like unto a valley, and there shall be many places which are now called calleys which shall becomes mountains, whose height is great.
And many highways shall be broke up, and many cities shall become desolate.
And many graves shall be opened, and shall yield up many of their dead; and many saints shall appear unto many.
And behold, thus hath the angel spoken unto me; for he said unto me that there should be thunderings and lightenings for the space of many hours.
And he said unto me that while the thunder and the lightening lasted and the tempest, that these things should be, and that darkness should cover the face of the whole earth for the space of three day.

Mark 9:39
For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of Man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.

Great destruction is seen once the Son of Man descends into the Earth to resurrect the dead saints.

Ezekiel:: Chapter 37
1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
4Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
7So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Meanwhile the Son of Man raises the dead.

Revelation Chap.11
11And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

The Saints are resurrected and return to earth, they begin to appear to the saints on earth to strengthen them, they gather at Mount Zion in preperation for the return of light, they begin to establish the Kingdom of God.

Isaiah 24:21-23
In that day the Lord will punish the gods in the heavens and the proud rulers of the nations on earth. They will be rounded up and put in prison. They will be shut up in prison and will finally be punished. Then the glory of the moon will wane, and the brightness of the sun will fade, for the Lord of Heaven’s Armies will rule on Mount Zion. He will rule in great glory in Jerusalem, in the sight of all the leaders of his people.

His Kingdom will be atop of Mount Zion, his resurrected saints will prepare his place.

Revelation 12:1 - 12:8
1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a women clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stats:
2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8And prevailed not; neither was their place found anymore in heaven.

This is reference to the Signs in Heaven.
Our Sun will align with the Centre of the Galaxy, all the planets will also align with the Sun.
Except for Venus, she will be beneath all the stars and planets in their alignment.
There is also to be a full moon, which will be beneath her when viewing from earth.
Once darknes covers the earth you will see the signs in heaven.
It accuratly refeers the the astrologic events that will transpire at that time.

Joel 2:10-11
The earth quakes as they advance, and the heavens tremble. The sun and moon grow dark, and the stars no longer shine. The Lord is at the head of the column. He leads them with a shout. This is his mighty army, and they follow his orders. The day of the Lord is an awesome, terrible thing. Who can possibly survive?

Isaiah 13:10
The heavens will be black above them; the stars will give no light. The sun will be dark when it rises, and the moon will provide no light.

Meanwhile Satan gets busy, 3 days of total authority in total darkness.

Daniel 9:26
After this period of sixty-two sets of seven, the Anointed One will be killed, appearing to have accomplished nothing, and a ruler will arise whose armies will destroy the city and the Temple. The end will come with a flood, and war and its miseries are decreed from that time to the very end.

Revelation Chap.13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

With these 3 days Satan quickly establishes his authority.
He sends his own to come forth and Kill the living Saints.
He kills all those who refuse to deny Jesus Christ and to take the Mark of the Beasts.
His saints will die in complete faith.
The moment they die they are made eternal beings.
The 2nd death will have no power over you, as the moment you die, you become eternal.

What about the seals?
The day of the lords wrath

Revelation Chap.5
1And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Once the lamb has been slain, who is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Son of God, then he opens the Book of his Father in Heaven, and is made ruler of all things.

Revelation Chap.6
1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Ezekiel 1:28
As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

The Son of God is given the power to conquer.

3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

One is given power to make war.

5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Judgement comes upon all those worthy, but given command to leave those from God.

7And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Death comes to those to worthy, once dead they are cast into hell.

9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The Saints who were killed are made perfect. Told to wait until all their number is complete.

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The signs of destruction appear to man.
The scrolls are all opened on the Day of the Lord, at once.

The 144,000
The Return

Revelation Chap.14
1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.
2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

After their number is complete, after 3 days of darkness, he stands on Mount Zion with all the Saints of God.
The Saints then watch on as the Great Tribulation occurs.
This is Gods Army of Perfect Saints.

Psalm 24:7-10
Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter. Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty; the Lord, invincible in battle. Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter. Who is the King of glory? The Lord of Heaven’s Armies – He is the King of glory

And Jesus Christ shall stand as the Leader of Gods Army.

The Rest of the Good People?
Will others be saved?

Revelation Chap.7
3Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Here we can see the 144,000 being spoken of seperately to the great multitude who came out of the Great Tribulation.
The 144,000 are not tested in the Great Tribulation.
They are already made perfect, having died for their faith.
During the Great Tribulation many many others find God.
They are all those who gain faith in that time, and do not get the Mark of the Beast.
DO NOT GET THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!
Make sure your family understands this!
Even if they think you are crazy now, YOU ARE SAVING THEIR SOUL!

Knowing the opinion of the world, i denyed what God showed unto me.
I at first tried to deny the truth
I tried proving it beyond a doubt wrong
However the more i studied, the closer I became to God
I know now the frightening truth, and cannot deny what must be done
What God has shown me is correct! I am unable to prove it incorrect!

This is the date of the Lords Wrath on earth.
The date the Son of Man will be killed, the beggining of the Great Tribulation.
The saints will be revived, and made eternal.

Worldy authority figures tell us we need "training" to read the bible.
In this way they control popular opinion, and their lie stays intact.
Freedom to the people! Our salvation draws near!!

God Bless Us All!!!
Last edited by Andypants on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:58 am, edited 11 times in total.

Andypants

Son of Man.

Post by Andypants » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:55 pm

During Jesus ministry, Jesus went by the title Son of God, indeed he was directly from God, and not completely a man.
This is how he had perfect knowledge.
Through this perfect knowledge, he commited no sin.
However Jesus also spoke of another title, the Son of Man.
It was that when Jesus refered to himself in the present time, the title was Son of God.
When Jesus Christ refeered to himself in the future, the was Son of Man.
Jesus indicated he was the Son of God who comes at a later date as the Son of Man. In this way he also told many prophecies in secret, so the wicked would be left unaware of the great plan for giving the saints eternal life.

When Christ died, it was to allow any who believed in him to take on the Body of Christ, his church is the Body of his Believers. They are of all religions, with having Jesus Christ as their saviour in common, this is what matters. The Son of Man will be he who is given the Mind of Christ, the Head of the church, this is why it is at the end-time he will be crowned.
All is done in the name of Jesus Christ, he is the saviour, it is only through him we have life, only through him we are not bound by sin as Adam was.

Let's take a look at how the Son of Man will appear in these last days.

How we can know when

Malachi 3:1
"See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty.

He is the messenger, who will come before his time of glory. Whom only the faithful will recognise.

What he will do

Ezekiel:: Chapter 21
9Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
11And he hath given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this sword is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer.
14Thou therefore, son of man, prophesy, and smite thine hands together. and let the sword be doubled the third time, the sword of the slain: it is the sword of the great men that are slain, which entereth into their privy chambers.
28And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:

Ezekiel:: Chapter 33
2Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
7So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

He will be the watchman for the house of isreal, to warn them of the coming Day of the Lords warth.

Ezekiel:: Chapter 34
2Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?
3Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.

Ezekiel:: Chapter 20
4Wilt thou judge them, son of man, wilt thou judge them? cause them to know the abominations of their fathers:

Ezekiel:: Chapter 22
2Now, thou son of man, wilt thou judge, wilt thou judge the bloody city? yea, thou shalt shew her all her abominations.

He will point out to everyone the error of the current system of things.

Ezekiel 33:3-6
If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

If the Son of Man does fail to bring warning to the people, and they die in their inequities, their blood be on the hands of the Son of Man. However if they take heed to the warning, they will save their soul.

Luke 12:40
Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

We can see he comes Before the Great Day of Judgement, to warn the people of waht is to come.
None shall expect the truth, which is contrary to what the world teaches.

Who he will be

Matthew 11:19
The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Doctrine and Covenants Section 122
8 The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?

We can see here, the Son of Man is a Sinner. He is one who has gone below every man, sat at the table of the sinners.

Matthew 20:28
28 Even as the Son of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Matthew 12:38-40
Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Many will seek a sign, but he himself will be the sign, and the sign shall be the words he speaks.

Luke 17
For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

He will be rejected of his generation.

Luke 9:58
And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head

Very few will believe in his words, he shall have nowhere to rest.

Luke 12:8
Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

Any who put faith in him and confess aloud that faith, they shall be greatly rewarded in heaven.

Mark 9:39
For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of Man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.

Daniel 9:26
After this period of sixty-two sets of seven, the Anointed One will be killed, appearing to have accomplished nothing, and a ruler will arise whose armies will destroy the city and the Temple. The end will come with a flood, and war and its miseries are decreed from that time to the very end.

He will be killed

Matthew 19:20
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The judging will happen when the Son of Man is sitting on the throne.

Matthew 24:30
27 For as the lightening cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

3 days after being killed he will come in Glory.
Everyone will realize his words were truth, they shall despiar.

Who is Ezekiel?

Ezekiel:: Chapter 1
1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
2In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin’s captivity,
3The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.

Ezekiel:: Chapter 2
1And he said unto me, Son of Man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.

Before the Word of God was flesh, it came upon a priest, and through him a message was said.
God left a prophesy for the Word, God was speaking to the Son of Man through Ezekiel.
The Son of Man was one who was Jesus, and would prepare the way for the day of his glory in later times.
The Book of Ezekiel is about the things the Son of Man will do in these later days.

22nd December 2012
Events on and surrounding this day

Sources such as the Mayan caleender talk of the date 21st December 2012.
Noon Saturday 22nd December 2012, when translated to the religious caleender, is the exact moment the religious caleender changes from 20th December 2012 to 21st December 2012.
This is the moment earth goes from 5999 years to 6000 years.

At the same moment there will be a galatic alignment with our sun being in the center of the milky way gravitational field.
Also a planetary alignment of all the planets except for Venus, Venus will be lower then the other planets, having 12 stars at her head, in a congunction with the Sun, so it will shine on her full face for us to see, also the Moon will be full, and underneath her.
This fulfilled the prophesy of Revelation Chapter 12, the sign in heaven to tell of the birth of the Son of God.
This date to Mayans was known as the "Path to the underworld"

The 2 witnesses will die 3 1/2 days before this moment.
The Night before this day there will be No Night. 36 Hours of straight sunlight.
The Son of God will be revealed and then killed, this is to accomplish the resurrection of the dead.
After this moment there will be 3 days of darkness.
In this time the Beast will rise. Giving power to his own.
Meanwhile, the Son of God will stand Upon Mount Zion with his Saints from all ages who believed in him.
They will bear witness to the Great Tribulation.

Revelation Tips

The book of revelation is written in the Order of the Events, however is broken up into several sections.
You can tell when a section changes becuse it will say...
"And after these"
"And after that"
When the prophet makes a distinction of time, so should you.
When he does not, either should you.

Here are some facts to revelation that may help you in your searching for truth.

Antichrist = Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Beast = John Paul II

Daughter of Babylon = America

Soul = The result of combining Spirit and Body.

Mark of the beast = The Verichip

The Sabbath day = Saturday, the 7th day, the day of the lords rest from his works.

World Caleender = 2 day ahead of religious caleender.
Religious caleender days from Noon till Noon.

Age of Earth = 6000 years on 22nd December 2012 at Noon

Return to “Spirituality”