MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 4

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 4

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:11 am

When I grew up to be 14 I had a most unexpected pleasurable moment in my life. I was to go by train from one station to another at 9.30 p.m. in the night. While I was waiting for the Train which was about to enter the platform, I saw one lower class lady walking from the centre of the platform towards the edge of the platform. The train was approaching and at the same time the lady was going towards the edge of the platform. Something pushed me from inside. I rushed to pull back that lady who was about to jump in front of the train and came back and stood at the same place near the staircase as before. I was too stunned at that time for I then realised I might have myself been killed. But it happened so suddenly and so smoothly as if everything was computerised. Never felt any risk at that time.

Second time when I grew up to be 22 I was used to travelling a lot I was seated in a train which was packed with passengers in the train. As the train reached the next stop I wanted to come out and have water to drink. When I came from my seat which was only 2 cabins away I found that the platform of the station was far away. I just stood at the footboard near the door waiting for the Train to start and reach the next station so that I could get down to get water. The next station was only half an hour away. While standing at the footboard I had my legs crossed. While the train was in motion and at good speed I suddenly felt a man having fits falling on my legs. He simply got entangled in my legs. If I had not been there he would have surely fallen to his death. What made me come and stand at the footboard was just an excuse and probably I had to be there as per HIS designs to save this man.

Third time, and now I had grown up, I was a first class coach. One Senior old gentleman came to see off his relatives. As is usual he came to see of his relatives and was in the compartment of the train. As the train started and he realised he had to get down, he came rushing out to jump out of the moving train. Realising that if this man were to jump down he would surely meet his death and I was just near the Door, I locked the door immediately and stopped him from doing anything silly. He did get angry with me for a moment but when I explained to him that at least he will reach back home safely even though it might take him 4/6 hours more. The man realised and smiled and thanked me.

These are the incidents that I was subsequently explained by my Guru are the instances when HE sends his favourites to do HIS work. HE has HIS people all around to help each other in crisis and if you are nearer to HIM you can be sure to get such help even in most impossible situation.

If three people got to be saved through me then HE was kind enough to save my life on 6 Occasions.

First when I was with my friends and gone to take bath in the sea waters, I was trapped in Hide Tide and was sure I am no more when I saw water all over me and I was totally immersed. I could not even cry for help. I do not how the water receded, when it receded, but it did and I managed to come out quickly safe and sound.

This again happened during my college days. I was tall and all my friends decided to learn swimming in the lake. Being tall they would hang on my shoulders and move their foot in the lake so as to practice how to swim. They asked me to go inside the lake till the middle. Since I was already standing at the edge I was confident to go towards the middle but I did not realise the water was so deep and again I was totally immersed in water for it seemed the water came all of a sudden immersing me inside. I do not know again how I came out but again the water subsided and I pulled back to the edge in time.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:21 am

What beautiful sharing.  I feel so honored to be able to be reading your storyImage.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:04 am

Me too i like reading them.you are lucky for being able to have saved them Pravinji.

Return to “Spirituality”