MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 6

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

MY EXPERIENCES OF LIFE PART 6

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri May 02, 2008 8:38 am

In my 38 years of frequent and lengthy travelling all over the country I have never been robbed, nor any one has cheated me nor fallen in to bad company. I had to a number of cities and stay in hotels or retiring rooms at railway stations but never once have I strayed into an undesirable hotel. By Undesirable I mean when you are new to city, the Rikshawallahs or autoriskhawallas ( For those in the West who do not understand it is a mode of transport ) they take you to wrong hotels to get more commission and then when you land up there you might find prostitution, gambling eetc. etc. going on.

Once when I board a train from Pathankot to Jullundur a mere 3 hours jouney I kept my luggage on the top berth of a person with his permission and chained it to a hook to keep it safe. I had an interesting book to read and hence went away a few cabins to sit alone to read the book. I started the journey at 6 P.M. in the evening and after 1 hour of journey it seems somebody reported my luggage contained bomb and my luggage was removed without my knowhow by the Security personal and deposited with the Railway Police Force. I did not know this. After another 30 minutes I decided to check my luggage. When I found my luggage missing I searched here and there and soon a Ticket Checker came and asked me "Was it your Luggage" . I said yes.

Where were you all this time. He said. Somebody had reported your luggage is unattended and we had doubt that it may left there by terrorists. I asked the T.C. who reported this to you. Well it turned out to be the same person whom I took permission to keep my luggage. I had to get down at the next station and the T.C. helped me by contacting the Station Master of the previous Station and then I had to go back to collect my luggage. I got my luggage but my time lost and inconvenience was about 7 hours and I reached Jullundur 3 a.m. in the morning instead of 9 p.m.

Second time I was in Patna and had just received about Rs.65,000/- in cash from a Shopkeeper. I kept this cash in my Executive Bag went to another shopkeeper about 4 K.M.s away. I requested this shop keeper, who was my friend, to make out a Draft on the next day and post it, giving him the cash and the D.D. charges and self addressed stamped envelope. The shopkeeper could not help me in this as he did not have sufficient staff to make the D.D. So I got down to travel by riksha to another business associate. I kept my sample bag on the riksha and in the meantime somebody exclaimed: Sir your money has fallen down. I knew it was not mine but as I turned back to see the money, this man picked up my bag and vanished. I laughed and cried. I laughed because the money was with me and cried because that was the first time something of mine was robbed although it was of not much value.

Once while travelling from Gauhati to Kolkatta in the afternoon flight I had a vision a day earlier that there would be severe problems in the flight. Still I boarded the flight next afternoon. After 30 minutes of flight it was suddenly all dark outside in the noon. The captain sounded frightened on the mike and the airhostess ran back to their seats.  I did not have any fear for I used to meditate regularly and that is one advantage of meditation that you get inner strength. I saw everyone frightened and after the initial fright a person gets used to it. Then everyone started praying. The plane kept tossing wildly here and there. Then I was reminded of a particular method to protect ourselves from Danger. I built a Psychic ring around the plane. This is the same ring which Lord Rama's younger Brother Lord Laxman drew with his arrow to protect Mother Sita.
After 10 full minutes, where every second seemed to be a minute, the Plane came out of the ordeal and flew smoothly to make a smooth landing.  

The purpose of my writing all this is the proper upbringing by our elders and by our following them we are always protected by them and HIM at all times.

Pravin Kumar

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat May 10, 2008 4:30 pm

I'm totally enjoying your sharing.

Return to “Spirituality”