Financial Prayer

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Azhar

Financial Prayer

Post by Azhar » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:02 pm

I have received it today in my mail box so iam forwarding it for whom to it may concern.
Azhar
Here is your financial blessing! It's a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds? Don't sleep on this...someone recently read this for the first time and received exactly enough for a $0 balance on all credit cards.

If you need a financial blessing, continue reading this e-mail.

"Most Gracious and Loving God(dess), I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, children, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in their God(dess).

God(dess), I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this message on to. And, that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in their
God(dess) is more powerful than anything! I thank you in advance for your blessings.

God(dess), with your help, I ask that the person reading this right now is given needed aid, allowing each, through your mercy and compassion, to manage their financial debt and its burdens, to live with dignity, as well as to have means enough to share with others -- as is in accordance with your will for their highest good and life purpose.

Release your God(dess) wisdom that I may be a good follower over all that you have given me, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just listen and have the belief that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lady and Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are not done with me yet.
So Mote It Be.

Take 60 Seconds, if you will, and send this on quickly, including to me please and within hours, you will have caused a multitude of people to pray to their
God(desses) for each other.

Then sit back and watch the power of the God(dess) work in your life for doing the thing that you know you are loved, you connecting with the God(dess)'s Love and Grace.'

Brightest Blessings and Blessed Be!

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:21 pm

Bless you for sharing this.  Thank you

Return to “Spirituality”