Beliefs

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

believer

Beliefs

Post by believer » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:16 am

I was thinking about the power of believing this morning when I was remembering a very powerful dream that my Mom had the night before she was to have a 6 way bypass, who was 75 yrs at the time.  She had had a massive heart attack and didn't realize it was even a heart attack for a couple of days, so when she had me take her to the hospital, she was in pretty bad shape. They had to put a pacemaker on her to keep her heart going before she could get the surgery.  The night before her surgery, she had a dream that she was in bed with all the angels and it was so wonderful, till I came in the room and climbed in bed with her and started tossing the angels out of bed.  She was so mad at me for doing such a thing.  When she told me of the dream the next day, she emphasized how wonderful it felt to have the angels in her bed and how mad she was at me.   The next day as they were taking her to sugery, the family all gathered (7 brothers and sisters), the priest came and gave her the last rites, everyone was crying and saying their goodbyes, and I was the only one who knew with every bit of me that she would pull through and I was even humming a song and looking at everyone with disbelief that they were thinking so negative.  I told her I would see her when she was done.  She pulled through and started an angel collection.  When everyone asked me how did I know that she would pull through, I can say that her dream about the Angels was so powerful that who couldn't Believe!!!!

Believer

Jolyn Woods

Post by Jolyn Woods » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:37 pm

That is a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing!!!

believer

Power of believing

Post by believer » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:43 pm

Thank you for your kind words.  It forever changed the way I think and believe. :)

Return to “Spirituality”