God, Religion and Indian/Hindu Philososohy

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:13 am

Dear sandhu brother,

Why do U wait for suziji. U can even repost this here.In my opinion your thread about Sankata Mochan well suits with Spirituality equally with  Vedic astrology.  I always tell u while , posting some slokas,  please post it here , in spirituality too, so that many from general forums can  also enjoy the fruits of your  sincere efforts. I can tell with confidence , all general or spiritual forum visitors are not entering in to  Vedic board, because , many are  feeling, that is entirely related to astro  people only.  Like  wise our Vedic  board writers are not at all visiting other forums i can say . If  so, i could have got many views from Vedic board members (except very few), in my post  All about 2012. thread. I am not  underestimating any one here, I know that is , because of lack of time ,  which prevents every body entering into  this vast River  of MB., which has many branches .

Regards,

Didi.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:22 am

I think the Shankat Mochan Shabads are in its proper place already. Is there any need for change?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:07 pm

I don't moderate the vedic astrology forum so cannot and would not make decisions about the posts made there.

I fully suport Rishirahul the moderator for that part of the forum,  he makes the most excellent decisions.

Kind Regards

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:18 am

Dear  Rishi ji,

I requested a shadow copy for this forum, as such i dont want them moved out of vedic forum.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

RishiRahul wrote:I think the Shankat Mochan Shabads are in its proper place already. Is there any need for change?

RishiRahul
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:11 am

Hi Sandhji,

Do not understand what is a shadow copy and why you need it?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Spirituality”