FATE or FREEWILL

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prabakaran_cad

FATE or FREEWILL

Post by prabakaran_cad » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Dear All,

Whether Human Life if Bound by Fate (Horoscope, planets etc) or he is having FREEWILL to attain anything in his life..

Basically who and what is dictating your life?

Please throw light in this subject
In search of Mystic Inside
Prabakaran

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:55 pm

hi there prabakaran_cad...interesting question you have.....my personal belief is that prior to coming to earth each soul and the universe together plan a mission including all the joys and obstacles that will help us achieve our ultimate purpose...we choose our parents all relationships birth dates...etc.   this gives us a blueprint to work with....it is up to each individual as to how they respond to the events they have chosen to experience... we have free will to make the most of what we have chosen to encounter...we can rise above the obstacles we have set in our path...or we can squander our opportunities...and when our earth life ends we return to the place we originated from and review what we have done with our lives... to see the things we have done well at and the places we could have made better decisions....every person place or thing we encounter serves to help our soul growth...including all the joys and sorrows we meet along the way...
Peace

prabakaran_cad

Post by prabakaran_cad » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Hello TheAlchemist,

Thanks for your time and your views..

Great You mean to say that we choose the major things before our appearance..

But where the Horoscope come into the picture of human life..

As I know all the thimgs in the universe (Human, animals planets etc) are inter connected. So the basis of Horoscope is there will be some effect of planets position to humar like Sun light from sun in macro level.

So now what is relation between the Freewill and Horoscope?
Prabakaran

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:15 pm

hi prabakaran_cad...i have very limited knowledge when it comes to astrology ...but i do believe we choose our birth dates ...therefore we choose a time of planetary alignment that best serves our main mission...i wish i could give an example...perhaps our experts from the forum are better suited for giving an example....i know that astrology does have a great impact on all things.....maybe if ones mission was to teach love..one would choose a birth time when venus was in a good position...i`m guessing here....isn`t Venus associated with love?....
Peace

prabakaran_cad

Post by prabakaran_cad » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:41 am

Dear TheAlchemist,

I am also believing that we chose the many thing befor our birth..

But we are not remembering that. But I heard a process by which we can prepare ourselves to remember that..

Do you have some Idea?
Prabakaran

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:45 pm

oh wouldn`t that be wonderful!....i am not aware of anything specific....perhaps tapping into the akashic records...or other forms of deep soul meditation...
Peace

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm

For a few days deep in thoughts reguarding this question.

I am a bit confussed, no big surprise there. lol

Always felt that there were the two. Fate and freewill.  Fate being left up in the air, more of an outline that we have drawn up prior to re-entry.  The lessons we were seeking to learn.

Freewill as the freedom to grow.  Not limited to what the charts dictate for us.  What would be the point if I had such a horrible chart?  Would I  try growing in mind, body and spirit? Or would I sit down and just cry in defeat?

In my heart both are important.  So I cannot pick one over the other.  Does this make any sense?

Safe Journey

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Yes Crow you make perfect sense....fate being the outline...and free will with what we do with it.....we can choose growth or defeat.....remember... when we form our outline we are in spirit and  functioning at our highest soul level.. we tend to choose difficult challenges at this point ...i believe the more our souls evolve the more we tend to take on more difficult life challenges ....our soul knows that we are always safe and protected no matter what kinds of adversity swirls around us...as we eventually end up back home looking back at how we used free will to make our way through what we have previously outlined...did we choose growth or defeat?

personally... living in a body this time around feels cumbersome to me...so many challenges to overcome...sometimes...losing sight of the big picture...becoming ungrounded...life throws me for a loop sometimes ...i`m glad its my last incarnation....(i think we discussed that in a previous thread)....I have so much work to do yet....
can be overwhelming.....i think if we stay grounded and connected to our soul....viewing life experiences through the eyes of our soul....we can overcome all the challenges that we have placed on our path....and choose growth..
Peace my friend
Peace

prabakaran_cad

Post by prabakaran_cad » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:59 am

Dear TheAlchemist, Crow

Thanks for your insight on this difficult yet an essential topic.

Really this discussion deepens my search.

Recently I happens to attend an Enlightned Master lecture. I would like to share the things which I have received.

Immediately after the birth of the baby, at the time of when that baby gets the self conscience of 'I' , the radiation from the different

planets is recorded into his Consciousness. Accoring to that recordiing only the life path of the baby determined. (Basics of astrology)

But there are ways to reach to the area in Consciousness where that recording is available and we can able to influence that basic

recording which governs our life. And we are having freewill to do that. If we do that we can able to design our own life.

In every religion these ways are explained, but may not be directly.. e.g meditation, prayer, devotion, self analysis, meeting an enlightned person etc . Each method has it's own effect. some may provide very very little effect some will provide more.

Unless otherwise we do this we will be 100 % governed by fate or planets position.

Enlightned masters like Jesus christ done miracle by this way only, They are having power to approach other persons Consciousness and alter the basic recording. But in this process the main thing is the openess of the receiving person to receive what master provides.

Please listen the concept directly from the master if you like.. Below is the link for that

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jsq9nFm0 ... re=related
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc__aLv5m ... A&index=24  Karma and rituals

Eager to know your views on this.
Prabakaran

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:27 pm

very interesting ....the blueprint is there....but we have the option of free will to make changes if we so choose
Peace

prabakaran_cad

Post by prabakaran_cad » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Yes .. very much interesting

Have you listned those Youtube videos .. You will find even more interesting
Prabakaran

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:42 pm

i haven`t listened yet...but will do when i have quiet time with no distractions....  :)  thanks for the info!
Peace

Votive

Post by Votive » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:28 am

Some say Fate and Freewill are but the two sides of the same coin. Twined together inextricably, each act of freewill accumulating instantaneously as Fate and each deal dealt by Fate providing an option in terms of Freewill.

Fate and Freewill appear to be functions of time but observed keenly may appear to be beyond it....

Votive

prabakaran_cad

Post by prabakaran_cad » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:47 am

Dear Votive,

Thanks for your comments..

Yes.. Fate and free will are like 2 sides of the coin. If you toss any one side is possible.

If you are fully aware about freewill and stared exibiting that freewill then there will not be the effect of fate.

Accumulation of fate will be according to the way you utilising your freewill.

Some act will burn your fate (Meditation, self enquiry, visiting holy places and holy persons etc)

But many are accumulating fate as you told. It is upto us to select the particular act.
Prabakaran

forcemaster245

Post by forcemaster245 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:10 pm

Interesting question. I found the answer to this question in a website about spirituality some time before reading this thread. According to that site, our lives are made up of 65% fate(destiny) and 35% free will. This must have surprised you, didn't it? You can find out more in this site: http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/ . Hope this helps.

Return to “Spirituality”