vision of a doorway to eternity? Any thoughts welcome

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

newmoongina

vision of a doorway to eternity? Any thoughts welcome

Post by newmoongina » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm

OK, this might be out there and I wasn't sure where to post it because it wasn't a dream, but it seemed a more spiritual experience than anything. I don't know about other dimensions and parallel universes but here goes.

This was an experience I just wanted to write down because I never understood it, and I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar one or could enlighten me to its meaning.

When I was 11 years old I was just laying down to go to sleep, I wasn't sleepy yet and was fully aware.  I sleep with the light on, and was just alone with my thoughts.  I wasnt' thinking anything heavy or scary, just typical 11 year old girl thoughts.  Then I felt air movement in the room, the door was shut so this I thought was strange.  The light's dimmed and I remember a feeling coming over me like I can't describe.  I rolled onto my back to look around the room.  On the wall at the end of my bed where there should have been my furniture was a doorway.  Just a shape of one with twinkling lights shining through.  I thought I must be dreaming and rubbed my eyes to see better and it didn't go away.  The lights started moving like I would picture if you were in space and going foreward very very fast.  Wierd I know.  
Then it slows down and all the time I can't help but feel this incredible feeling of what I would call bliss and love.  There's a kind of communication that occurs but in my head straight to my brain, not verbally.  All I know is that I was invited into this place I couldn't understand.  It's not clear but I had all sorts of things spinning through my head like messages.  I "saw" beautiful places, paradise, and knowledge beyond my comprehension. I felt like a gift was offered but I was afraid. I felt very drawn to go through the doorway.  
It felt like a part of myself that I had never tapped into before, but it was outside of me. Hope that makes sense.  Now as I read more and learn more I think it was a message.  Also I think it was like my spirit had a merging with a collective higher consiousness.
Sorry it's so long, it's really hard to put into words.  The stuff I saw in my head was so incredible and compassionate.  And never have I doubted it as divine truth.

Please, any thoughts are welcome.  I know it's strange, and if it was a spiritual awakening of sorts, how could it happen at such a young age? I was never religious or spiritual when I was a kid.

Return to “Spirituality”