Confused Lightworker

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

oHONEYo

Confused Lightworker

Post by oHONEYo » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 am

I can't believe that i feel so scared writing this,

About 2 year ago, i asked for guidance, and well i woke up knowing that i need to make a difference, it really scares me, ‘cause I have this really big urge to help others but I don’t know to? Where I come from people don’t speak openly about things like this, and well it’s not helping me, cause I’m not sure if I’m making all this up.

I go onto the internet a lot, hoping to find answers, I do find sites but everyone charges money for this info, and I can’t afford it, and I feel that having this gift, and helping others can’t have a value, so I really don’t feel comfortable paying for help.

I’m writing this, hoping that someone can help me get in touch with myself, discovering what I am.  I do believe that I am here to make a difference, I just need people to believe in what I believe in. People that know what I am talking about. People who feel the way that I do.

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:24 am

Honey,

Isn't it odd that we post about the same time about the same stuff?  I missplaced my list of websites. But I do remember a few if you are interested.  What are you looking help in?

Trust in inner self to be your guide. What is your passion?

Our passion is the old ways with incense and censers. We have had to mix the old with the new to create a business that way.

My personal passion is to make sure everyone has food in their tummies.  To feed people physically.

Another passion is psychology. So when I got to thinking about it.  I will go to school to learn psychology.  Read books on Incense and oils.  And donate what time I do have at the local food banks and spread the word about the different charities out there that do help people.

I gave you an example so perhaps you can see that you hold your key.  No you do not pay money for someone to tell you what lies within your heart.  Only you know.  If you want to help people, best to do what you are passionate about.  Is it collecting things, organization, fund raising, volenteering, etc?  Which group of people do you wish to reach?  Mine is the elders, as well as those going through this rough economic time.  Keeping it simple I found is the best way. Otherwise you might go crazy like I did for a while trying to do EVERYTHING!  I mean I thought I had to learn everything there was to help someone.  

Also found that there were times when I was suppose to be at a certain place at the right time to pass on a message. Like someone lost and giving directions on the aide that is out there like a caseworker.  When I do not know, I call my best friend Virgo as she has all the connections.  That woman knows how to get the job done!  There has been projects that we work on together, and she goes I am the one better at researching all the codes,laws and budgeting, while she makes all those important calls.  

Hope this helps you a little.

I feel that pull too, keeps me up at night.  Wanting so badly to help others.  Both me and my best friend feel that strong pull. You are not alone.  Just wanted to share that with you.  And remember you shouldn't have to pay for info to find out who you are. Only you know that.  We just have to remember before they programed us with the environment, family, peers, etc.

Safe Journey

Came back to add that dowsing is another passion of mine. I use it alot when I need to find information as well as locations. I think in time this might help me to help others. Not sure how yet.  So what is your natural abilities? Might want to start there.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Sometimes helping others is a 'simple' task.  It isn't grand or huge, like being a doctor, or guidance counselor.  Sometimes being a 'helper', healer or 'worker' is simply knowing when to open the door for someone that needs it, picking up a package someone has dropped, or making them smile.  Start small.  Listen to your inner guidance and knowledge.  It is a trick to learn to know when to help and when not to.

widboudicea

Post by widboudicea » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:26 pm

I agree with you ksgirlsmomma.
Start small and truly listen to what your guides are telling you, all hte information you need is within you if you just open your heart to recieve the message.
With this advice you will be shown how you can help and how to get started.

Many blessings
xx
No link in Signatures.
To big Avatar.

oHONEYo

Post by oHONEYo » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:46 am

Thank you for replying, makes me feel so much better.

You are all real angels

Chanel

oHONEYo

Post by oHONEYo » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

What do I want to do, what do I feel my ‘calling is’,
I think I wrote about it before, I actually prayed one night, and asked God to take my life, and tell me what He want me to do, I woke up knowing that I should motivate.

I’m turning 26 in a few days, and for some reason people don’t want to listen,
I feel I should be God’s mouth, not preaching, but motivating especially in these harsh times!

Everyone is so negative, it scares me, no one sees the beauty of everyday anymore, the only thing you hear them talk about is money, money, money, it sickens me!

What I fear most is, the more negativity I come in tact with the more they drain me, I feel sad, and sick and miserable and I know of better!

How do you make these people listen?

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 pm

How do we make them listen?

Personally I perfer a hammer. lmbo :smt021

Perhaps it isn't about making them listening as it is the planting of seeds that one day will bloom.  Living by example and people will go wait a minute, why is she glowing...why is she sooooo happy... I wanna know her little secret. Then perhaps we share? Dunno just a suggestion.

Safe Journey

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 am

"How do you make these people listen?" -- You can't.  They will listen if they want to.  But I agree with Crow in a sense...Actions speak louder than words.  Always live your truth, be in light, love & joy.  People will 'notice'. or listen.

Remember, start small, and allow it to grow.

Also, whenever you feel frustrated, that you want to make people 'do' something..think for yourself...are YOU doing that very thing?  Look around, are you listening?  Or thinking, or loving...or anything.

Cody5202

Post by Cody5202 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:48 am

loving insight from everyone,  

Why do you think that these people are negative? what do you think causes this?   or why do you think this is so?  

Fear? pain? a feeling that we need to continue to strive to "do"??? this creates fear itself, its the bottomline fundamentals.  
  if you become receptive to that concept itself ( FEAR ),  then you wont feel the need to help people in your time, but in their time,  people will cross your path when your a lightworker, who are in pain, and it so happens that you can absorb that , purify it, release it, and occasionally provide insight beyond maya, or beyond illusion, ahh what am i trying to say there,  For example, you visit a man in jail,  you can pierce through the reinforcement of his being, that says " im in jail for life" and find something that they would recognize as "good," about themselves..  This is true assistance,  Lightworking.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue May 05, 2009 4:48 pm

People learn best by example. Monkey see monkey do. I've found when I've been bothered by others not listening, it's when what I was saying was something I needed to integrate into my actions. Integrating lessons and wisdoms into our daily lives makes us a catalyst for transformation.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

kybunker

Keep Im List

Post by kybunker » Tue May 05, 2009 5:28 pm

Alot of us on here have a special connection,
We share our Instant messenger and when we find ourselves looping,,
We always have someone to go to ask,,

We are all here to help people find their way, Sometimes though,, They want to find it on their own, even after asking,,

Which frustrates the reader, but then you learn that THIS is what they want,, and they are going to try to work against the
forces to get to it, ,,, Instead of listening,

We as the guides, have to sit back and take a deep breath, all we can do is try to guide them
We have to understand that they are coming from a place that is comfortable to them, Not us,

We might see the chaos ahead,, and warn them that if they don't change their priorities,, this is whats coming up for them
But they do not have to listen,, but then,,, if they don't listen,, they come back and say,, you were right!
Then you get to deal with, them asking again another question, just not to listen to LOL

So Find the humor in it,
Find your balance,
I think the key here, is for You to Understand,,, That You are going to be learning from this also,
It is very funny after it Passes,, After time passes,
You'll get to look back and say LOL That was Interesting,,

Feel Free to add me to your im list, I'm on yahoo

Kelley
New Thought At InnerFlow Connections!

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu May 07, 2009 4:14 am

There's also when people say something they know they need to do/not do/work on, then not listen to these same instincts. So if they aren't listen to their own instinct then it's no surprise when they don't listen to another brining their awareness back to these same instinct. We learn best from mistakes, so at least if people wanna go the hard way they'll still be given the lessons they need to learn. There's also when one is over come by a demon, that is channeling one, or simply allowing it to influence them. There are crystals that help protect from this, such as stibinite and astropophylite, as well as mudras(hand positions). The important thing to distinguish is the afflicted soul from the externalities weighing it down. Also important to note how the energy is being attracted.

Suffering can be a catalyst for spiritual growth. I've read wisdom described as a product of compassion. With compassion comes the wisdom to act accordingly. It also related to the word courageous, and the two seam to go hand in hand. Just remember in order to help others we need to being doing well our selves. I find thinking over everything as a fractal helps. What happens to one effects all, if one changes, all change.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

sunmystic

Re: Confused Lightworker

Post by sunmystic » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:32 pm

oHONEYo wrote:
I can't believe that i feel so scared writing this,

About 2 year ago, i asked for guidance, and well i woke up knowing that i need to make a difference, it really scares me, ‘cause I have this really big urge to help others but I don’t know to? Where I come from people don’t speak openly about things like this, and well it’s not helping me, cause I’m not sure if I’m making all this up.

I go onto the internet a lot, hoping to find answers, I do find sites but everyone charges money for this info, and I can’t afford it, and I feel that having this gift, and helping others can’t have a value, so I really don’t feel comfortable paying for help.

I’m writing this, hoping that someone can help me get in touch with myself, discovering what I am.  I do believe that I am here to make a difference, I just need people to believe in what I believe in. People that know what I am talking about. People who feel the way that I do.
Hi oHONEYo, There are people all over the world that are feeling the same way that you do and are attempting to solve what you have asked about. I myself have spent 35 years working on it. The key is to be persistant and understand that the "path is apart of the experience." It works out to be a, "seek and you shall find sort of thing." And when one way closes down, another way will open up :) . The path to helping others leads one in many interesting directions :) and one day you will just find yourself helping others.

love,

sunmystic

greenmerlin

Post by greenmerlin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Doreen Virtue writes books dealing with lightworkers and such and she's very good. Maybe you could check out her books from the library. The book I'm particularly thinking of is The Healing Power of Lightworkers.

sunmystic

Re: Keep Im List

Post by sunmystic » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 pm

kybunker wrote:Alot of us on here have a special connection,
We share our Instant messenger and when we find ourselves looping,,
We always have someone to go to ask,,

We are all here to help people find their way, Sometimes though,, They want to find it on their own, even after asking,,

Which frustrates the reader, but then you learn that THIS is what they want,, and they are going to try to work against the
forces to get to it, ,,, Instead of listening,

We as the guides, have to sit back and take a deep breath, all we can do is try to guide them
We have to understand that they are coming from a place that is comfortable to them, Not us,

We might see the chaos ahead,, and warn them that if they don't change their priorities,, this is whats coming up for them
But they do not have to listen,, but then,,, if they don't listen,, they come back and say,, you were right!
Then you get to deal with, them asking again another question, just not to listen to LOL

So Find the humor in it,
Find your balance,
I think the key here, is for You to Understand,,, That You are going to be learning from this also,
It is very funny after it Passes,, After time passes,
You'll get to look back and say LOL That was Interesting,,

Feel Free to add me to your im list, I'm on yahoo

Kelley
Kelley, whoever you are, i have to agree with what you have posted.

That was actually alot of wisdom in a small space :)

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Spirituality”