Spirituality, the Forum

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Spirituality, the Forum

Post by sunmystic » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Spirituality the Forum is a good place to hang out if one is interested in discussing Spirituality and apparently magic :)

Suzi, the moderator of this forum, is a really cool person, just do not consider that a weakness :) she does have Rhuto back up :)

All religions are Spirituality and probably anything that has to do with spirits is also Spirituality. I am not sure what the definition of Magic is, but it seems to be, in this forum, pretty darn general :)  

"Spiritual, magical topics of any kind." is what this forum is about.

It is a "general discussion" forum when it come to spirit/spiritual stuff and magic stuff. Can I say that Suzi? :)

Guys, more people should be hanging out here and creating topics in this forum. Rhuto :) maybe some of the topics in the "really general discussion" forum could end up in this forum :) maybe?

just love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:23 pm

I love this forum and eveyone in it (and Mystic Board, "It is a gift to all of humankind!)!", in my opinion :)

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:55 pm

To define spirituality is to go into our personal selves not into religion.  Anyone can be spiritual without a religion in their life.  Just as religion can enhance our spirituality being or not as we delve into the meanings of God.

Perhaps the forum could be used to find your spirituality beyond your religion?  

God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:04 pm

spiritalk wrote:To define spirituality is to go into our personal selves not into religion.  Anyone can be spiritual without a religion in their life.  Just as religion can enhance our spirituality being or not as we delve into the meanings of God.

Perhaps the forum could be used to find your spirituality beyond your religion?  

God bless, J
Good point Spiritalk!

My dictionary definition of "Spirituality": 1. The state, quality, manner, or fact of being spiritual. 2. the clergy. 3. Something, such as property or revenue, that belongs to the church or clergy.

Ah :) here we go, "Spiritual": 1. Of, relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not tangible or material. 2. Of, concerned with, or affecting the soul. 3. Of, from, or relating to God; deific. 4. Of or belonging to a church or religion; scared. 5. Relating to or have the nature of a spirit or spirits; supernatural.

And I guess while we are at it, "Spiritualism" 1a. The belief that the dead communicate with the living, as through a medium. b. The practices or doctrines of those holding such a belief. 2. A philosophy, doctrine, or religion emphasizining the spiritual aspect of being.

Spiritualilty :) it seems full of all kinds of interesting things to talk about.

Yea!

Love,

sunmystic

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Ahh now I remember wy I don't frequent this part of the forum, It is so religious and full of a wierd feeling. Not much going on which is a shame too :) In fact it is more like the General Discussion part of the forum with all these quotes lol

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Ahh now I remember wy I don't frequent this part of the forum, It is so religious and full of a wierd feeling. Not much going on which is a shame too :) In fact it is more like the General Discussion part of the forum with all these quotes lol

side note :) My wife is from Eagle River, Alaska, My dad has a summer home in Gustavus, and my grandfather was the first white child born in Nome, Alaska (that was back in the gold rush days.) Alaska is fun in the summer time but the rest of the year is generally not much fun :) and what you are calling Cascade of Light I call "mysticlightn" which is also my email name. I love Alaska and I have had some really good times there. I love that 150 lb stuffed wolf in the Juno airport. When it comes to a land shark that big stuffed is a good idea :)

love,

sunmystic

Madhavacharya

spirituality

Post by Madhavacharya » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:34 am

According to J.Krushnamurthy,spirituality is--
To live THE PRESENT with unconditioned mind.
LOVE ASTROLOGY

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Nice analogy Madh, thanks for joining in with us :)

Sun love the Mysticligtning idea :)

Cassie :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

sunmystic

Re: spirituality

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Madhavacharya wrote:According to J.Krushnamurthy,spirituality is--
To live THE PRESENT with unconditioned mind.
Hi Madhavacharya and welcome :)

I agree with your quote, it is just that the unconditioned mind is a real challenge for most people. And it is amazing how much conditioning we recieve growing up in this world of things :)

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Spirituality”