About Wands...

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

About Wands...

Post by sunmystic » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Guys there are two kinds of "wands". Those that are "commercial" and those that are a gift from "The Mother".

The most powerful wands are called Nature Wands and these wands are always a gift from The Mother.

Nature Wands can be found on beaches, forest groves, and along forest trails. And sometimes they can be found in your back yard :) .

Anytime that you are walking along and small stick that came from a bush or a tree catches your eye and you want it because for some reason it talks to you, that small stick is a "Nature Wand" and a gift to you from Mother Nature.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:18 pm

I was thinking of the wand created from crystals with all the chankra colors in line.  It is an excellent tool to use in opening and working with the chakras.  Of course, crystals have the power and energy of nature.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm

spiritalk wrote:I was thinking of the wand created from crystals with all the chankra colors in line.  It is an excellent tool to use in opening and working with the chakras.  Of course, crystals have the power and energy of nature.
crystal wand :) that sucker in the right hands sounds like fun!

I wonder what the defence would be against one :) Anybody?

love,

sunmystic

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 pm

The defence? Why would anyone use a crystal chakra wand against anyone?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:The defence? Why would anyone use a crystal chakra wand against anyone?
Gee Cascade :) I do not know why anyone would ever want to do that to some one else :) !

love,

sunmystic :)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Drat! &nbsp;You know what I meant! &nbsp;The wands aren't that common or well known and also can cost $$$$ do you really not know the defence <evil thoughts>

Cassie - In non angelic mode
Cas x

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Drat!  You know what I meant!  The wands aren't that common or well known and also can cost $$$$ do you really not know the defence <evil thoughts>

Cassie - In non angelic mode
sunmystic in non angle mode :) Opera singers can bust them :) !

Love you!

sunmystic

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:26 am

Ahhhhhhhh, now that is a myth of sorts. &nbsp;Depending on whether the wand is 7 9 or 10, it would take that many opera singers all harmonising at a different frequency and I am not sure that the human voice could actually reach all the notes. But again depending on the crystal chosen, not all crystals are crystalline if the common use of the word is used, many can be amorphous (non-crystalline) and so not vibrate to the frequency but actually absorb it and transmute it into warmth. There! Phew!

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbing Dddddddddddddddding Donnngggggggggggggggg eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Cas x

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Ahhhhhhhh, now that is a myth of sorts.  Depending on whether the wand is 7 9 or 10, it would take that many opera singers all harmonising at a different frequency and I am not sure that the human voice could actually reach all the notes. But again depending on the crystal chosen, not all crystals are crystalline if the common use of the word is used, many can be amorphous (non-crystalline) and so not vibrate to the frequency but actually absorb it and transmute it into warmth. There! Phew!

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbing Dddddddddddddddding Donnngggggggggggggggg eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Well Cascade I am obviously talking to the right person :)

Because I have never met a crystal wand, what you said was interesting and informative. Because all true crystal vibrates at a certain frequency the anti frequency of any given crystal should be a defence against it.

With most wands one's defence is to create a barrier around one or use a wand with at bigger push and push back. With true crystal as a wand that wand should create a carrier wave and one should be able to follow that carrier wave back to it's source and cancel the source. Either the source's ability to vibrate or its integrety as a solid. Maybe?

A crystal wand would be fun to play with!

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Spirituality”