Spirits stuck in transition?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Spirits stuck in transition?

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Guys how do we help "spirits" stuck in transition on our side of things because for some reason they can not cross over to the spirit world?

Anybody?

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Re: Spirits stuck in transition?

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:58 pm

sunmystic wrote:Guys how do we help "spirits" stuck in transition on our side of things because for some reason they can not cross over to the spirit world?

Anybody?

love,

sunmystic
well :) ?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:28 am

Wait a bit longer lol?

This needs some thinking :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Wait a bit longer lol?

This needs some thinking :)
Ok :)

love,

sunmystic

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Longer...

Couldn't get on this board yesterday, the ads seemed to have been playing up and one wouldn't load and kept throwing me out, so I wonder if it was the answer I was going to write doing that hmm?

Cassie x
Cas x

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Longer...

Couldn't get on this board yesterday, the ads seemed to have been playing up and one wouldn't load and kept throwing me out, so I wonder if it was the answer I was going to write doing that hmm?

Cassie x
:) yep those spirits can sure give one a hug :) that is for sure.

Sorry about your computer problems, I hate computers (my wife calls them the "evil tv" :) ).

love,

sunmystic

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:46 pm

umm what was the question?

What do you think? Do you think that what I call residual energy imprints can actually be removed? Others may call them spirits or ghosts of time?

Cassie :)
Cas x

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:umm what was the question?

What do you think? Do you think that what I call residual energy imprints can actually be removed? Others may call them spirits or ghosts of time?

Cassie :)
:) cool! What you have posted has set me back abit :)

I forgot about residual energy imprints and that does throw a twisty into things. Even living people can leave a strong residual energy imprint.

Humm?

So here we are :) "What actually is the question?"

And if one actually does encounter a trapped spirit enity, do they help it or do they just remove it because it is an inconvenience :)

And we haven't even mentioned inter dimensional travelers yet! Because usually they travel in a spirit body.

Sunmystic wonders what Cassie and others can actually do with their wands :) (and, "what about spirits that are conjured up?") Boy has things become an "interesting" mess!

love you,

sunmystic :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm

I have heard of imprints in places where major events (wars, disasters, etc.) have taken place and many people died.  The energy as well as the people can cling to the location because they may not realize they are dead.  It all happened too quickly for them to acclimatize to spirit conditions.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:00 pm

spiritalk wrote:I have heard of imprints in places where major events (wars, disasters, etc.) have taken place and many people died.  The energy as well as the people can cling to the location because they may not realize they are dead.  It all happened too quickly for them to acclimatize to spirit conditions.
Tis a sad thing.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 pm

This weekend I attended a presentation by the Recue Mediums (a TV show) and was interested and fascinated by their experiences in clearing up haunted places.  It makes for good reality TV.  Check it out.

Stuck spirit are stuck for many reasons.  There is always something more they want to do, say, or be.

I like the movie Ghost for an excellent representation of spirit phenomena.  And because of Patrick Swayze's passing it is having a real comeback.  He remained until he sorted out some of the things surrounding his death - this would be typical of 'stuck' spirit.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 pm

spiritalk wrote:This weekend I attended a presentation by the Recue Mediums (a TV show) and was interested and fascinated by their experiences in clearing up haunted places.  It makes for good reality TV.  Check it out.

Stuck spirit are stuck for many reasons.  There is always something more they want to do, say, or be.

I like the movie Ghost for an excellent representation of spirit phenomena.  And because of Patrick Swayze's passing it is having a real comeback.  He remained until he sorted out some of the things surrounding his death - this would be typical of 'stuck' spirit.
Cool! I actually met a stuck spirit one time but I am not sure that I helped her much, but then I was alot younger back then and abit confused myself :)

So for our viewing audience here SpiritTalk :) how were some of the ways that they helped these people?

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm

To do a movie review...Ghost is about a man that is killed in the street (the representation of spirit leaving the body is real and valid) who does not move into the light because he was murdered and needs to find his killer before the killer harms his girl friend.  

The medium used was a phony storefront psychic until the spirit of the man killed shows up and she can hear him.  Then she realizes she really has the gift of mediumship and does not need to be a scam artist.  

They work together to help the girlfriend find peace, solve the murder mystery, and then he goes into the light.  

I just feel there is a lot of spirit representation there that shows it the most like it is in the idea of spirit existence.
God bless, J

Return to “Spirituality”