God Also needs good wishes

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zapster

God Also needs good wishes

Post by zapster » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 am

:smt006  since ages we have been sending all our mishaps and problems to God and in return asking for blessings of a good life.God needs healing too and we humans have just been concerned about ourselves,that is the reason why the world today is in such a sorry state.Let us all take an Global initiative to send healing wishes to god straight from the core of our heart. [size=18]From the core of my heart,I wish God "immense wealth,health,love,peace,prosperity,healing and faithfulness" to manifest before the end of year 2009amen,fai ayat,so mote it be ,so be it "immense health[/size],we have three years left for 2012,whatever may happen on earth globally it should be on a positive scale.
In the name of the light of god let me and all good people have their wishes come true.Amen

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:53 pm

If God is perfection.  I choose to consider the source my flow of all good in the energies.  God cleanses all energies to arrive in perfection.  What human endeavour does with those energies is their own responsibility.
God bless, J

Return to “Spirituality”