What are orbs and orb colours and sizes?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happyme

What are orbs and orb colours and sizes?

Post by happyme » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:17 pm

What are orbs exactly? How big do they get? What affects their size? Does the colour have to do with the energy you release or is it their own energy being manifested? I was scrolling through my digital camera memory and never realized that the pictures I take seem to pick them a lot. In varying sizes and levels of brightness. Some are so clear that I actually see a face dots or some kind of intricate pattern in them, the most common thing obut them is that they have a double ring outline though. I don't see many colours from the cam though just the clear ones. With my naked eyes I pick them up in varying sizes with either a clear colour or a dark  brown, burgundy, or purple colour. They sometimes come with my third eye being super sensitive or with a sharp headache, the darker ones particularly.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Orbs have been considered many things.  In photography, they have been said to be just dust in the air.  

Some believe that orbs are the manifestations of spirit entities who have not the strength to manifest more.  That could be why a face or body part is seen within the orb.  

I have seen many white orbs dancing during spiritual circles.  I believe them to be spirit manifestations.  And perhaps they can learn from the spirituality of the circle of meditation.
God bless, J

Return to “Spirituality”