Channelling

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aviendra

Channelling

Post by Aviendra » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 am

Hi everybody!

I haven't been here for years! What a delight to discover that I'm still a member!
Anyway...I have recently started to channel! It's very exciting!! Truth be told, I have had the ability for a very long time. However, I have only recently begun to harness that ability, if you will.
It's a truly wonderful experience and i was wondering if anyone could share with me their stories on channelling. I find that this is a new world opening up and many things are happening to me in abundance and it can get a bit overwhelming!
So, if anyone could shed some light on this, it would be truly appreciated as I find I have a hunger to know all I can about this gift. I realise, some people do not see it as such as the person that helped me with it was of two minds about it and found it more a curse than a blessing. I however, tend to see it in more of a positive light and if I could use this to help people than that would be truly wondrous!
Thank you for your time :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Channeling as a word can mean different things to different people.....do you mean trance channeling?  Or do you mean working in clairvoyance to bring about messages?  

Try reading some of the information under the Mystic Academy - Mediumship Development.  That is about development of your own spirit spirit awareness as you understand doing messages.  I firmly believe in spirit guides who connect us to a higher source of energy to work in spirituality.
God bless, J

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:45 am

I came across a bit of information about psychic channeling at  http://www.amipsychic.com/psychic-q-n-a ... -side.html

how authentic is it?
I'm weird

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:23 pm

I think as far as the definition goes it is accurate.  A medium is always a psychic, but a psychic is not always a medium.  It is mediumship (connection with spirit realms) that makes a medium.  And that is where the communication with the unseen realms comes in.  

Channeling has many definitions - in new age circles it tends to mean bringing a message - a psychic or medium can do this with or without a trance state of consciousness.
God bless, J

Return to “Spirituality”