Continuous Existence of the Human Soul

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:51 am

Everything has a soul. The only exception is when something has gone through so much trauma that the soul left to protect it self. But even then a fragment of the soul remains.

We can incarnate as animals or plants too according to some lines of thought.

------------
Believing that s soul is a product of dna is a very material based way of looking at things. And why then will a litter of 6 dogs all come out with different personalities. Or will full blood siblings be completely different in some respects.

The only thing dna gives you is patterning, and inherent programs.

We are something far beyond the physical. In fact we created the physical for our own exploration and learning. But then we got caught up in fear and forgot our light nature. Now we are remembering.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:34 am

Aegeus wrote: ------------
Believing that s soul is a product of dna is a very material based way of looking at things. And why then will a litter of 6 dogs all come out with different personalities. Or will full blood siblings be completely different in some respects.
I think this is taken care of in my post by this:
Rhutobello wrote: I think this also promote more the thought that our souls comes from our DNA, which are our combined family tree, which also show the progress we have done as family, through our time on earth....."but since the soul can pick freely" (maybe not so free...but at least randomly)on their combined DNA from mom and dad, which makes them unique, , ...you might live again and again in a soup blended with your peers :)

Our DNA are so unique that we can be pinpointed from billions, and can be used as evidence in court......that must give strongly evidences that something important lay in this, and as long as we can spot our own gestures in our offspring, and ways to solve or do thing...then I believe my "soul" are there :)
So you see....your 6 cubs need to have different DNA....if not...DNA would not have been accepted as proves in court.....even 1 eggs twins need to have something different in their DNA, even if they stay very close.....But again...It's just my thoughts :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 am

So they have different dna. What causes them to have different dna if they have the same parents?

Does dna define life. Or does dna respond to life?

Does dna determine an entities traits, or does it provide a template for a being to work within.

Computers from the same factory will have different bar codes. Is this any different then dna. But once a computer has an owner it becomes different from other computers in more ways then the bar code, and this is a product of the consciousness and results of the consciousness of its' owner. Is a body receiving an owner any different? Is it not imprinted with the consciousness of the inhabitant which effects traits and character differences between it and others including siblings born of the same dna equation only with different results.

It sounds to me like you believe in some level of things being random. I have trouble with this idea as I have so much experience with synchronicity that I can not discount it as coincidence and I am left to infer that it is evidence of divine intelligence shaping reality. This leave me unable to believe that life is without some greater intelligence shaping it and this discounts any notion of material based determinism. Not even scientists can explain how this dna combined with that dna makes a child that likes strawberry ice cream. Even when scientists are genetically engineering they are just throwing dna around and seeing what happens.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:11 am

Aegeus wrote:So they have different dna. What causes them to have different dna if they have the same parents?

If you read my post;
Each Native get a blend of each parents DNA, since it is a "BLEND" and not the whole "pattern" each time, we will all be unique...even if we are brothers and sisters, but it contain both families treats and development

Does dna define life. Or does dna respond to life?

DNA is an important part of our life...yes...how am I not sure off....and I don't think we know it all yet....BUT even today can we by investigating DNA tell if a person carry "dangerous illness", and take precaution to avoid this.
Another thing we can do is to trace us all back to the first "Human" which arose in Africa for around 100.000 years ago.....so in fact...we all have  Africans ancestors :)

Does dna determine an entities traits, or does it provide a template for a being to work within.

It gives a blend of what our combined family has as strong and weak sides....but since it is a blend...you can never say that " by getting a child with two Olympic masters will have a third."

Computers from the same factory will have different bar codes. Is this any different then dna.

In a way NO....but also YES
We are the one who make the bar codes....we can put in as much or as little as we want, and from that the code is made...and is used for each "profile" of the same PC.....since no Human is equal...we will never have the same barcodes....but it contains a LOT of information about us as person.

It sounds to me like you believe in some level of things being random. I have trouble with this idea

Why is every Human different and unique, if we wasn't blended by 2 very long string of possibilities?

This leave me unable to believe that life is without some greater intelligence shaping it and this discounts any notion of material based determinism. Not even scientists can explain how this dna combined with that dna makes a child that likes strawberry ice cream. Even when scientists are genetically engineering they are just throwing dna around and seeing what happens.

Maybe it only shows we are not GOD, maybe it shows that Humans are not the one who created the eternal life?
Attachments
125px-DNA123.png
125px-DNA123.png (48.63 KiB) Viewed 1848 times

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Principle 3:  Continuous Existence of the Human Soul

This is taken from Spiritualism, science, philosophy, religion as a statement of principle.  I think this thread has been hijacked (as often happens) to other aspects of human existence.  Continuous existence means to some earth life and an afterlife.  To some it is the response to reincarnation.  

As the earth life is temporary, the human soul has so much more potential to address.
God bless, J

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 am

There's a really good quote this reminds me of. "We are not human beings having a divine experience, we are divine beings having a human experience."

Perhaps it is worth some focus, the alternate possibilities for continued existence of the soul. Alternate being other then reincarnating here.

I read something and am also strongly convinced that perhaps humanities biggest is our failure to acknowledge and learn from the existence of other worlds. This includes physical and non physical worlds.
-------

Rhutobello it sounds to me like you believe in chaotic material determinism, and not in any higher intelligence behind the illusion of the physical world. That is you believe the illusion, and the deny the consciousness responsible for projecting the illusion.

I just cant attribute to genetics the difference between me and my brother. He has gone to school his whole life and lapped up the indoctrination, I have taken my education into my own hands. Are you to propose that he just got a blend of dna that makes him more conservative and I got the more liberal genes, and its' just random determinism with no guiding intelligence behind?

I find it it more logical to believe that I have been in different environments in past existences which produced different bents and traits which I still carry. Not only do I find this a more apt explanation, but I find it easier to believe.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Do not limit the cause factors to only the DNA.  It is merely one more piece to the puzzle that is humanity.

The quote from Pierre Teilhard de Chardin:  We are not a human being having a spiritual experience.  We are a spiritual being having a human experience.

I also love that quote and use it often in lectures, etc.
God bless, J

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:10 am

i've heard we are trapped here.. slaves for energy not sure.. nothing really makes sense to me

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Perhaps make the best of the situation until you figure it out?

Life is about the journey, not the destination.
God bless, J

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:03 pm

true spirittalk, just this recent discovery i've made.. just frightens me.. hard to make the best of anythng when you are being told you are slave race lol

but i don 't know anything for sure and I hope there is no truth to this.. just trying to rationalize it all..

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:45 pm

a soul is not energy . it is just a consciousness . it is bound to the energy from which it draws vital energy . which increases as u open the chakras . think it thus  - you r nothing but a trans-receiver . with a little backup gen set in ur kundalini . which is just enough to connect u to the vast energy source outside . the source remains constant while users multiply. a soul is just a signature that the trans receiver have . or machine id if u prefer .

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:53 pm

i see thanks for explaining, what are your thoughts on why we are here? for what purpose and who created us? thanks!

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:31 am

as science says life is a Frick of nature . nobody created us off any real purpose . but we do have our own purpose. we were just created as a process of creation involved the creation of ourselves .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Even science is moving from a mechanical (machine) world to a more flow of energies.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Water:  If you are considered a slave race, then be the BEST DAM SLAVE anyone could find.  It is not about trying to be something we are not, but being the best of what we are in life.
God bless, J

Return to “Spirituality”