open door

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alise

open door

Post by alise » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 pm

What can happen if u are doing a meditation to say meet ur guides wear you are using a door to let them in and are interrupted (by my crying baby and dont get to close the door? Can anything get through? I have gone back quickly and tried to close it but im not relaxed and in the same state anymore doese it still work?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 pm

That kind of visualization can invite the unwanted.  Having a symbol strictly between you and your guide - sort of like a secret connection helps make sure only your guide is welcome.

Just continue to use protection around yourself and watch for any disruption you may not want.  After that give some consideration how  you are meditating and what is invited in.
God bless, J

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:09 pm

i maintain a open door policy and kick back any unwanted visitor . i have noticed that failing to notice them is as good a policy as to shut the door itself . u can never produce the same graphics over and over . it is better to take a nap and use some other graphics afterwards . it is like onions u can let them in as many times as u wish and if you dont talk they never tire . if everything fails use graphic bombs on the unwanted things and visualize them evaporate . they get off quite quick .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 pm

It has also been known to disrupt the material existence by unwanted visitors from an unseen realm.  Like many things in life, progress is the key.  When we pass into the unseen world, we can either remain around the earth plane to disrupt the energies of life, or we can move into our own progression of light and love through the entrance of light.
God bless, J

Return to “Spirituality”