Apple/pomegranate & Original sin...... question for those of you that are spiritual/new age?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

Apple/pomegranate & Original sin...... question for those of you that are spiritual/new age?

Post by waterfountain » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Last edited by waterfountain on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:18 am

I see each of your key~phrase comments as sensual thought.
OK fruit was a misnomer about the translate of the bau upon :
the likes of the abra (arbe ~ tree) pomeluid, the uh showing ^
yoni in false display of the sitting of bau trean.. (boobs 3-sit) %
and the Sumeran in fact was Sumaran Deit of self-pleasing. :-D

Maybe I'm confusing someone. Today's the Pana holiday of new
Kingdom Allotted teaching the King of sensual modelen. If you !
see the years as recent Julian calendar plus one year plus 25 yrs,
you have the same day on gala rotation among the planet ruling ,
Saturnoeb Majoer likeness Sumaran misnomer.. <acq> Evard. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 pm

God created the world. &nbsp;But it was created as a place to give human beings free will choices and see what they do with it. &nbsp;There is no perfection in this world of ours. &nbsp;Striving for it, though futile, is a measure of our spirituality. &nbsp;

Our spirituality is the inner light that is brightened by each and every experience this world offers. &nbsp;The light is enhanced or dimininished by our intent and purposes in each experience. &nbsp;The glow will be the culmination of those experiences and what we have learned from them in this world. &nbsp;That would be enlightenment.

Ascension is an automatic inner response to our experiences. &nbsp;Rising in our own awareness to treat each experience from a higher perspective as we learn and grow is a measure of our spiritual abilities to love.

The path we choose is personal and all our own. &nbsp;No one else can walk it for us or with us. &nbsp;We in this learning place to grow and be individually using the collective. &nbsp;Relationships are our learning tests. &nbsp;Finding love (the deeper meaning) is the measure of our spirituality.
God bless, J

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:49 pm

thank you.. I'm not sure if anyone can answer this but Why did God create us the world,, Universe etc? the purpose of all of this? I'm just having trouble understanding..

Rhutobello

Re: re

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:05 pm

waterfountain wrote:thank you.. I'm not sure if anyone can answer this but Why did God create us the world,, Universe etc? the purpose of all of this? I'm just having trouble understanding..
I think you are not alone to carry that thought....but just have it as a curiosity, and don't let it bother you :)

I assume we never will understand it all, even if we do progress all the time.

We have a lifespan on around 70-80 years...and seen in compare to the age of earth (4,54 BILLION year), it is shorter then an eye blink.

Our purpose is most probably to carry on the development of life.

99,5% of all species that have lived has vanished, and I think Human kind also is just a stage in evolution, at least in the way we are now.
But everything take long time, seen from our perspective, so there is no need to go around being scared for it.

In present time, it is most important to make your life as good as possible, inside those abilities you are given by birth, and the demand given from the society.

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 pm

yes true rhutobello! thank you.. i just read some frightening things on why we are here etc. so far only found validity to them but your right it's not doing my present life any good lol so I guess best to work the now

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 pm

I can agree holistic difference.

I won't try to tell you my belief about Why We are Here..
I don't agree there's one God.. though I'm henotheist @!
Christian Judeaic Druid Scientist. What was the thought::
you did read about unkind reason alien querable or the ,
unkind reason Visitation by race reason, non-ethical ./. :

I say God.s did bring OverSight to our races and mondala.

What reason will there be pious other than Faith OverSeer.

A Thought ,. Evard

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:35 am

i'm interested in hearing your views lol brain is just too tired to put it all together.. i just need to know is there a good God? good light? anything postive in this at all?

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:42 am

You've got a spell on you. Someone's miffed about positive power
and trying to show there was a Dark Way only. Bah,! AM aste~ @

Ya though my opinion won t be uh Christian.. There are 500 good
'aligned' Deities near this Planet System. &nbsp;You want to B Blessed :
with the way God will show you out of darkness ./. &nbsp;OK Say the uh
Prayer of Natural Christian Belief on Premise God will save us all.!
Altho, I don't recommend the Lord's Prayer.. it's so Old Hat. Evard

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 am

waterfountain wrote:i'm interested in hearing your views lol brain is just too tired to put it all together.. i just need to know is there a good God? good light? anything postive in this at all?
I think you try to hard, and by that you forget your inner voice.

YES, there is a GOD, and its best definition is Goodness,Kindness, and Love.

Yes, there is a Lucifer, and its best definition is Greed and Hate.

Yes, we have them both in us, or with us, but we can never be one of them.

You must start to believe in Yourself, you must start to build your self image and security.
Then you have to start to listen to your inner voice, and Not take everything outside as a Truth.
Your inner voice tells you what is right for you.

If you develop yourself to seek the good thing in life, to help, to be polite, to not only concentrate around your own need, then you move your  Ego toward "God", and your inner voice will help you on your way.

If you develop yourself to only see your own need, then you move your Ego toward Lucifer, and your inner voice will after a while lead you on the way.

So you inner voice is an important thing to be aware of.....in the start it tells you what is right to do, and what is wrong to do, when you have a belief around "any" God, and your inner voice tells you Yes, well then you have a Belief that comes from You confirmed by you, and you own it (whatever Religion or sect you chose)

Always remember that none have the ultimate truth....and since every Religion and sect is allowed in any Free Country, then it show that you are free to believe in the one who speaks to your inner feelings, that is why I always say...ASK WHY....and if the answer is...Because I truly Believe it, then you are on the right track :)

Also remember to have equal respect for other who believe different from you, and it is also fully acceptable to believe that one don't need a Belief, or none of the Beliefs speaks to you....you can still live by your inner voices and move the slider toward "YOUR GOD".....everything because none own the truth about it!

To be insecure, to believe to much in what other tells you, make you a puppet, and you live the life of others instead of yours.

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:00 pm

right true.. the reason i ask is bc the why's i guess my inner voice feels doubt and fear.. but lol best not to ask anymore lol i cna't make sense of this no matter how hard i try, just hope to change my own situation and of course have always been dedicated to helping others!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:24 pm

waterfountain wrote:i guess my inner voice feels doubt and fear..
Yes, but I think this goes on your own self security, and self image.

No one in the world...or in the Universe for that sake...can demand more of you then that you try to do the best you can....

Since no one can give you the fully truth, you need to discover it for yourself....the worse thing you can do is to believe thing because other people tell you that so is it......When you yourself believe it...then it is You who act...then you do it from your heart....then it count.

From dawn of time there have been doom sayers around, they might believe it strongly inside themselves, but no doom has arisen so far.

If we all live by the rule....do to other what you want them to do to you, then I think you have a safe approach to life, and to any GOD.

The only time you need to fear your God, is when you KNOW you with purpose have done thing that you should not, but just like a Father or Mother he/she will forgive it if you again strive to do thing according to heart.

Never be afraid to follow your inner voice, even that is to change opinions .
But in order to listen to your inner voice, you need to have self security,belief in yourself, else your inner voice might be your own fear that is speaking :)

None of us are Saints....and there is no need to be one, in order to live a good life, in regard to your God!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:50 pm

I would venture to say that when we have a belief there is a God, the what is God comes to mind for us all. &nbsp;When we define to understand this God, then it is personal. &nbsp;Your God may not be mine and mine yours, but they are both right because love means your definition for you and mine for me. &nbsp;

So ultimately while I believe in one God for us all, there are a myriad of faces God shows the world through our inner understandings. &nbsp;And sometimes this can change over a lifetime. &nbsp;Never restrict the growth you feel within yourself even on the subject of God.
God bless, J

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 pm

right true thanks guys.. it could possibly be my own insecurity, lack of trust to rhuto.. I think for now the answer is impossible for me to know.. I just had a lot of doubts in the reincarnation process but I am still learning so what do I really know.. I think it's just best to focus on here and now..

Return to “Spirituality”