The way to cancel your sins

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dattaswami1

Post by dattaswami1 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 am

All the punishments are only for reformation of the soul and not for revenge. The hell is created by God not with vengeance against sinners but due to kindness to reform the souls. God is always kind to reform the souls, which are His children since the souls are created by Him.

The father will never have even a trace of vengeance towards his issues. Jesus always addressed God as father and He propagated this concept by saying that all your sins will be excused by God if you are reformed. Practical knowledge, the practical realization, which is the reformation, will cancel all your previous bad deeds or sins as told in Gita (Jnanaagnih….). Except this one way, there is no other way to cancel the sins and escape from all the present problems in the world and future torture in the hell.

Celestial

Forgiveness of Sins and Becoming Saved by Jesus Christ

Post by Celestial » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Greetings dattaswami1! Yes, there are three main Biblical Scriptures, among many others, that immediately come to mind where Jesus tells people how they can cancel their sins and become saved.

Thank you for your reminder that Jesus truly forgives sin when people go to Him in sincere heartfelt prayer and confess their sins.

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV) 

"He that believeth on Him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the ONLY begotten Son of God." -- JOHN 3:18 (KJV) 

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be Born Again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

Kate_Oranum

Post by Kate_Oranum » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Interesting - this is really good -thank yuo for sharing.... the other thing I tried is I went online and had a live chat with a Psychic expert who helped me - it really worked - if you beleive in it - it will work.

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Yes indeed you can cancel your sins thru spyritual practice

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Accept your sins and face the punishment wisely accept it.  Sins will automatically starts disappearing
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:45 pm

What kind of spiritual exercise that we need to cancel sins? Anyone can help give answer?

jaydonc

only Spiritual way

Post by jaydonc » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 pm

This cancellation of your sins can only be done in the Spiritual way.

oliverclay

this is good

Post by oliverclay » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:51 am

This is nice advice to accept your crimes and your sins will automatically disappear.

BHunter

Post by BHunter » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 am

The life you have been given, weather it is bad or good is punishment/reward for what you did in a past life. Once you realize that any bad in your life was earned from a previous life, you will be able to move on emotionally from the suffering you have endured in this life. On the flipside, if you have a great life or you are a person with power or money, dont abuse it. Dont let power or money corrupt you or you will find yourself poor or powerless in the next life. What trumps both of those? Full spiritual enlightenment, which leads to heaven, nirvana, bliss, etc.

Return to “Spirituality”