powerfull love spell that helped me restored my relationship!

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karole24

powerfull love spell that helped me restored my relationship!

Post by karole24 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:09 am

My name is Karole.I never believe in spells and magic until I experienced one sometime s ago and it really worked for me.I was in love with this guy and he is in love with me too for 3years and we making preparations to get married but to my surprise,his parents didnot want his hand in the marriage cos of the religion difference.I was about loosing my man to another lady under the influence of his parents until I met a spell caster on net that claimed he can help me out.He helped me cast a very strong spell that helped change his parents mind and i noticed also that my man love for me has greatly increased.We are happily married now with kids

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 pm

We create our destiny - good or bad.  No one or nothing can change the mind of another person.  That may be a short version of your understanding of spells but it just doesn't fly.
God bless, J

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:16 am

Ok have you got a name for this spell caster?
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:55 pm

when two mind and soul unite together with good understanding which is called true love nobody can seperate them or disturb them by any means
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:49 pm

O a lot of people try sri.  Our loved ones who think they know what is best for us are really interfering in our lessons on earth when they interfere in who we love.  Will it last?  Who knows the future of love.  Just as we fall into love, we can also fall out of love.  It does not change that we need to play our own game, not someone else's advice.
God bless, J

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:15 pm

A person will be lucky when he/she gets good understanding loved one without expecting any returns from him/her  If there is love with some expectations as you said it will fall in love and also fall out of love
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Carloss

Post by Carloss » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:58 am

Here are really nice and most informative article is written by you. I would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us. I hope that you will continue to post here.
Last edited by Carloss on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Re: powerfull love spell that helped me restored my relationship!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:15 pm

karole24 wrote:My name is Karole.I never believe in spells and magic until I experienced one sometime s ago and it really worked for me.I was in love with this guy and he is in love with me too for 3years and we making preparations to get married but to my surprise,his parents didnot want his hand in the marriage cos of the religion difference.I was about loosing my man to another lady under the influence of his parents until I met a spell caster on net that claimed he can help me out.He helped me cast a very strong spell that helped change his parents mind and i noticed also that my man love for me has greatly increased.We are happily married now with kids

Hi Karole24,

Fascinating account that you shared. If you are still around, I sure would love to learn how you are doing, after a few years since the *spell* was cast...?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Remembering, of course, that we create our own destiny and staying or going has already been worked out ahead of time.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:52 pm

spiritalk wrote:Remembering, of course, that we create our own destiny and staying or going has already been worked out ahead of time.
To a large extent we are continuously in the process of co-creating our own path through life and helping to decide our personal future, but surely this means that very little of what happens to us in that future has already been worked out ahead of time.

Including the staying or the going?

If this were not so, then no spell, prayer or affirmation could hope to affect a person's mind as to whether they will decide to remain your partner.

Such an effect would only be an illusion, if that future had already been cast in stone.

EoT    :smt017

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Do you really think that anything in human relationships is actually cast in stone?  How many people that experienced separation or divorce went into the relationship with that in mind?  The energy of grow changes each of us.  When we can work it together it is beautiful.  When we cannot we separate to find our own path.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Communication breakdown?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Do you really think that anything in human relationships is actually cast in stone?

Absolutely and categorically NOT! :smt009

That is precisely why it would be an illusion to think that anything in human relationships is cast in stone, and that a person's mind therefore cannot be affected by spells, prayers and affirmations.
How many people that experienced separation or divorce went into the relationship with that in mind?

Some but I cannot give you an exact number.

Some couples do deliberately enter into a relationship or marriage, knowing all too well that it will soon come to an end through separation or divorce.

It is a relationship or marriage of convenience with a hidden purpose, or as a means to an end.

For example the couple may deceive the relevant migration authorities into believing that the marriage is a genuine one, so that the person can get into the country legally or because they stand to make a lot of money out of it.

Once the true reason for the deception is satisfied, the marriage is conveniently dissolved by mutual agreement, as planned by both people concerned right from the beginning.

Hopefully the number of these pseudo marriages will always remain low, but if they did not work at least some times, surely people would not continue to take the huge risk involved of getting caught and dealt with harshly by that country's legal system.

For every so called general rule of thumb, there will always be notable exceptions to that rule.

Most couples do not enter into a relationship or marriage with separation or divorce already uppermost in their minds and plans, but clearly some will continue to do this for their own ulterior motives.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ulterior_motive

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt052

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:12 pm

I had in mind that when someone genuinely enters a marriage with a lifetime commitment in mind, and it doesn't work out.  Divorce is such an ugly thing, no matter the causes or reasons.  I do believe we have to decide if we are in love or in lust and act accordingly.  The blush is quickly off the rose of a relationship that doesn't see a deeper love in their relationship.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Instant marriage followed almost immediately by instant divorce

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Dear J,

Yes I can see what you are getting at, and I fully agree with all that you have said here.

I just want to make the point that there are too many young couples who are entering marriage these days (that is those couples who still bother getting married) without having any lifetime commitment in mind, and who are looking for a quick exit at the first sign of any problems.

This increasing tendency to treat marriage like a one night stand or a joke is taken to the extreme point of madness by the rich and famous.

What about a drive through wedding in Las Vegas?

http://www.702wedding.com/las-vegas-dri ... ddings.asp

There is currently no corresponding drive through divorce service available in sin city, but you can get a divorce in Vegas within 1-2 weeks with no court appearance provided that it's uncontested. Average cost $500 - both parties must sign.

http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there ... -las-vegas

In theory you could get married and divorced in less than a couple of weeks.

What is the world coming to?

EoT  :smt009

Rohiniranjan

Re: Instant marriage followed almost immediately by instant divorce

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:42 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Dear J,

Yes I can see what you are getting at, and I fully agree with all that you have said here.

I just want to make the point that there are too many young couples who are entering marriage these days (that is those couples who still bother getting married) without having any lifetime commitment in mind, and who are looking for a quick exit at the first sign of any problems.

This increasing tendency to treat marriage like a one night stand or a joke is taken to the extreme point of madness by the rich and famous.

What about a drive through wedding in Las Vegas?

http://www.702wedding.com/las-vegas-dri ... ddings.asp

There is currently no corresponding drive through divorce service available in sin city, but you can get a divorce in Vegas within 1-2 weeks with no court appearance provided that it's uncontested. Average cost $500 - both parties must sign.

http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there ... -las-vegas

In theory you could get married and divorced in less than a couple of weeks.

What is the world coming to?

EoT  :smt009

Wow!

My sincere and personal apologies for disturbing peace by my innocent but sincere stirring of this pond (thread) that had remained still for it seems years!  :smt004

ST (J) and EoT, my soul-siblings, if I may address you so (?), thank you for your inputs and support that this thread is significant and must not let to wither again, through inattention as it seems to have been, for some years (marasmic thread, but important?). Thank you, original poster!

I meet many different younger folks in my journey as a Jyotishi and none impressed me as poignantly as the plight of these!

Boy studied with girl in middle school! Both remained unnoticed by each other (so they shared with me!), then years later they met in university and instantaneously fell in love with one another!

Both very independent spirited (I liked that!) they chose to experiment with living together, trying to find and experiment with independence!

Suddenly, the boy extremely healthy all along (as he shared with me and his parents did confirm that as true), suddenly found out what Karma can bring along as one of those "curve-balls" and in a rather gruesome way discovered that he suffers from an autoimmune disease. At the same time, when this discovery became apparent to those, they realized that they were pregnant! (Yes, no more in modern reality, the ladies only become pregnant! Both partners do, and that is *social progress*; progress in awareness and a GOOD thing!

As if, all that was not jarring enough, both parents decided to continue their education, took hefty student loans and successfully enrolled in a rather arduous professional courses! And health challenges, that only someone with an indomitable spirit can endure and indeed, these are our teachers, for they teach us through their experiences!

Through thick and thin, for some years now, at a very young age, as a jyotishi I am from a distance admiring their courage and LOVE and hoping to learn from these two nativities (three, actually!), in:

Love, Light and AWE!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Spirituality”