2 Questions for Celestial

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

2 Questions for Celestial

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:21 am

I'd like to ask you, as I value your opinion greatly, what do you think (as a Christian and spiritualist) about the secret? You've probably read it - if not its basically about the law of attraction and basically thinking things intO existence by being sure that you already have what it is you want. It requires you to meditate on your desires and act as of they are real. Do you think it's a load of rubbish and that we must work for everything?
Another thing id love to hear your views on is about praying for ill people :-( you said god always helps when you really need it but many I'll people pray and don't get better even though some do.

Stephanie xxx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Celestial

Re: 2 Questions for Celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed May 30, 2012 11:35 pm

stephybabes92 wrote:I'd like to ask you, as I value your opinion greatly, what do you think (as a Christian and spiritualist) about the secret? You've probably read it - if not its basically about the law of attraction and basically thinking things intO existence by being sure that you already have what it is you want. It requires you to meditate on your desires and act as of they are real. Do you think it's a load of rubbish and that we must work for everything?

Hi Stephy! Thank you for requesting my views on these two items. But first of all, I must interject one thing. While I am indeed a Christian, I am not a Spiritualist. I am however, a Spiritual person. A spiritualist is one who connects with spiritualism which is something entirely different. I have read a great many books but I don't believe I have read that one. I can say from what you are describing that while nothing comes easy and most of the time one must work for what they want to attain in life, BELIEVING something into existence is actually Biblical! Did you know that? It is. Let me show you the passage making reference to that.

"For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and SHALL NOT DOUBT in his heart, but SHALL BELIEVE that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them!" -- MARK 11: 23-24 (KJV)

Jesus taught us this. So, when you desire something, pray and BELIEVE that you will get it and as is appropriate, you will receive it according to the will of God per the Bible! The reason why so many things are not received by people, however, is due to the fact that people are not following the dictates of this Scripture insofar as to NOT DOUBT! You see, if you have even a small grain of doubt in what you are asking for, you may not receive it! Therefore, simply Believe without a doubt! But that is easier said than done for many, most unfortunately.

Another thing id love to hear your views on is about praying for ill people :-( you said god always helps when you really need it but many I'll people pray and don't get better even though some do.

Stephanie xxx

Yes, God IS always there when one prays because prayer is direct communication to Him and God is omniscient and omnipresent to hear everyone when they reach out to Him in prayer. As to why some people get well with prayer and others don't, it greatly depends on the faith of the person praying for them. That is one thing. The other thing as to why some people do not get well is that they don't have enough faith in that they will get well so they don't.

But yet another thing can happen. There are those whom others pray for who are ill and yet they find a certain degree of comfort with their illness as strange as that may sound. You see it works this way. Some people have never found the love and kind attention that they actively seek. That is, until they become ill. Once ill they usually find parents, relatives, or friends who are most always there for them giving them the care and comfort they may have never received otherwise. Consequently, they find great comfort in that! Therefore, what would be the incentive for them to get well, knowing things would just go back to "normal" and all the attention they are now receiving while ill would soon stop. That is why many appear to choose to remain ill either consciously or subconsciously rather than to allow healing to take place.

There is still yet another possibility. Since each and every case is unique unto itself, that which deals with 'karma' or the spiritual law of paying your dues for something which has incurred that karma, can and often does come into play. There are some who heal, others who partially heal, and some who never seem to heal, while others may never heal at all. But, in the case of those who do not appear to heal at all and who go on to make their transition (from this life to the next) they have, in essence, received their healing but in another form. Not all healing in this world or dimension is the type where a person will be able to just get up and resume activities as with their normal self when they were well. They will actually make their transition because there was no physical or mental healing to be had or it was their appointed time to go back to spirit. We have to know that that is a form of healing too! They no longer have to suffer from perhaps a long and grueling illness that may be taking its toll on them and that cause them much pain. So we, who are left behind, may be mourning their transition but they are back in spirit where spirit no longer feels physical pain and is perfect in every way that the physical body when incarnate could not be! So, healing has indeed also taken place though many may not know of this or realize that it has.

Thank you so much for asking about these two questions which are great ones!

May your day be filled with much happiness and great understanding, Stephy! (((((((Hugs))))))) to you!
Celestial
Last edited by Celestial on Thu May 31, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Thankyou for another informative, inspirational and uplifting answer :-) I am so glad this forum exists!
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Return to “Spirituality”