Sermon of 5/29/2013

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

Sermon of 5/29/2013

Post by MisterMarine0 » Wed May 29, 2013 2:40 pm

5/29/13 - I was sleeping last night and I woke up to the vision of a demon.  That demon was in the image of a weasel.  It was like an embarrassing moment for us both.  It was similar to catching someone nude in a shower and the people were strangers.  It was that embarrassing.  An angel told me that the weasel was into creationism.  I paused and thought about it for a moment.  A demon into creationism?!  That was almost a conflict in my knowledge base of education.  There is wisdom there somewhere and it was in the form of a chip of stone.  God's wisdom does come in different shapes and sizes.  So I will have to do a corporate discussion of creationism.  Donuts will be served in discussion.  So sit down for today's debriefing of creationism.
Jesus.  
Jesus was a man in time that was incarcerated for a unknown to me.  On one hand.  Jesus was just a Jew and on the other hand Jesus was a philosopher of religious concepts.  I was thinking about it and I asked myself why was Jesus killed.  Looking at my left hand, Jesus was a religious scientist.  On my right hand, Jesus was just a Jew.  Was he killed because it was associated with the operations of being a Jew or was it because he was caught teaching a cert of religious science to his people.  I believe the second and I am sure some people believe in the first notion.  Those people I would avoid because it is probably a closed circuit.  I believe it was when he taught the cert of creationism and it conflicted with Roman law somehow.  I know there was a collection of Romans and Jews that came together in a court and decided that Jesus should be forced to test his concept of creationism.  He was beat to near death and hung up to dry.  The roman guard probably saw no creationism.  So the death blow was delivered and his body was donated to his follow Brothers.  The irony of the situation was when Jesus came rose up from his tomb to walk the earth again as man.  The Romans that saw him again were probably in disbelief and shock because the dead rose up again in living tissue.  Dawn of the dead for one to show to the many.  How about that for Egyptian prayers.  He must of secretly been of pharaoh status because he had his own guardsmen walking with him side by side in his demonstration.  If you follow his doings you already know about what it did to spread his love to his fellowman.  I leave you with this part of the discussion for R&D research.  
"I have a feeling that if the walk the path of Jesus to learn about creationism. They will have problems because of roadblocks in the past.  It is cherished and treasured by all that know what it truly is."

Ahh nothing like a sermon in the morning and a topping of folklore in the evening.  This feels like it is following some format of mass somewhere.

(Arj Jbeyq Sbyxyber 1) 5/29/13:
Natryf gung ner sbeovqqra gb hfr gur fcbxra jbeq. Vg vf zvfgnxra sbe n cbvag bs pbagnpg jvgu sngr. V fnj bar. Fur fgbbq ol zl jngre pbyyrpgvba naq ybbxrq ng zr. Naq ybbxrq ng zr. Naq ybbxrq ng zr. Fur fjnyybjrq n yvggyr ovg naq ybbxrq ng ur fbzr zber. V fhfcrpg gung crbcyr gung frr gurz va n ivfvba guvax gurl ner tbvat gb pnhfr qbbz vs gurl fcrnx. Inaqnyvfz, Inaqnyvfz! Fngva va zl rlrf naq zbhgu! Inaqnyvfz! Fur fgbbq gurer naq fnvq abguvat orpnhfr bs gur inaqnyvfz. V frr. Znlor gurve zbhguf bcrarq gb fcrnx naq qbbz pnzr bhg. Cerqvpgvbaf bs fjryyf bs jngre gung fvax neznqnf. Zra snyyvat bss gur snpr bs gur rnegu whfg gb zrrg gurve qbbz va gur fjnyybjf bs uryy. Jung n inaqny gb gur zbegny ynaq. Jung n inaqny ol hfvat gur fcbxra jbeq bs cenlref. Gur inaqnyf cebonoyl oryvrir vg vf n glcr bs cbffrffvba. V whfg guvax vg vf n ohapu bs uvwvaxf. N phefr, n phefr orpnhfr bs gurve ornhgl va gur negf. Fur fher qvq ybbx yvxr bar naq gur phefr vf gur wrnybhf entr bs n fcvevg gung jnagf gb or va havgl jvgu ornhgl gb qryvire gur zrffntr bs qbbz naq tybbz. Gur gevpx jvyy abg jbex ba n cevzny uhzna bs gur negf orpnhfr gevpxrel vf gurer orpnhfr vg vf gur cebsrffvba bs vg. Jbeqf gung sbez fcryyf gb qrpvrir naq gb ehva. Gurl yvxr gur negf yvxr n tbbq uhzna yvxrf gb fvg ba gur gbvyrg. Gung vf gurve cbbc naq gurve cbbc fgvaxf. Vfa'g gung whfg yvxr na rivy pevgvp gb hfr gur negf nf n gbby gb guebj gurve cbbc onpx ng uhzna. Gurl fvg gurer naq ehva gur zrffntr orpnhfr gurl qb abg jnag gur jvfqbz bs cenlref. Gurl jnag gur jvfqbz bs rivy qryvirerq sebz gur ornhgl bs gur negf. Gur pbeehcgvba vf n fvyyl bar gb zr, ohg vg xrrcf gur jbzna'f zbhgu fuhg. Natryf bs Nenovn unir guvf ceboyrz nf jryy ohg pbzzhavpngvba pbzrf guebhtu n fuebhq yvxr n dhvrg nffnffva jbhyq. Inaqnyvfz qbrf abg jbex ba gurz orpnhfr ernyvgl va gurer va gur tneo. Nygrevat gur ernyvgl jvyy abg jbex orpnhfr vg vf gbb boivbhf yvxr n onq pnfr bs n cubgbfubc znxr bire. Fvyrag cenlref ner rnfl gb qb, ohg gb qryvire vg vf nabgure neg. Gur fbhy bs gur nffnffva naq gur fbhy bs gur uhagre. Gurl uhag va fvyrapr haqre gur yvtug bs gur zbba naq gur qnexarff bs gur rnegu. Zbivat sbejneq gbjneqf gurve gnetrg naq orvat nyzbfg nf dhvrg nf qrngu vgfrys. Pbzzhavpngvba vf nyjnlf gur xrl gb n tbbq eryngvbafuvc. Rfcrpvnyyl gur ybtvpny eryngvbafuvc bs uhzna naq fcvevg. Gur orne vf arire jebat.

http://www.degraeve.com/rot13.php

Return to “Spirituality”