Mediumship questions

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kv410211

Mediumship questions

Post by kv410211 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:21 am

I had a reading with a medium for the first time this week.  I went into it believing; I wouldn't have gone there if I wasn't looking for answers.  And I did get answers that were so spot on that I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.  She also told me that I am intuitive, that I have been since I was a child, and that I should find a Spiritualist church and take mediumship classes.  This is what I am really having a hard time settling into.  All my life I've had feelings, been drawn to certain places, felt like someone was watching me.  I've never talked too much about them; I assumed this was normal and everyone experienced these things.  Is that not the case?  If I do have a gift of intuition, why me? I'm scared of it.  I know I shouldn't be; the medium assured me she has never encountered a bad spirit.  But I've slept with the light on the last two nights and I'm losing sleep.  Can someone talk to me about this please?  Thank you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Please immediately repost this to the following forum

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:51 am

Please immediately repost this to the following forum.

"Mediumship - Questions and Answers"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=108

Speak to a woman called spiritalk in there who is a good friend of mine, and who probably knows more about spiritualism and mediumship than all of the rest of us put together.

This forum was only ever intended for general discussions about spiritual subjects, rather than for helping people with specific problems such as yours.

Welcome to Mystic Board!

eye_of_tiger (or EoT for short)  Image

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:46 pm

I did not see your message under mediumship questions, but will give some support here.  

We all have talents, abilities, skills.  What we do with them is a matter of our own free will choice.  

Mediumship begins with the psychic senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch - both emotional and tactile) and adding Intuition from the gut, and I Know from the Heart (the heart neither sees nor hears, it just knows).  This is where the clair talents come in and you can sense from any ability honed within yourself.  

The first message is....Take Charge!  Do not open and delve into psychic abilities until you are ready to accept your own.  It is not a parlour game and must be treated seriously and reverently.  

If you have any specific questions how to start, etc.  please voice them when you are ready and we can talk.
God bless, J

Return to “Spirituality”