Learn spirituality and psychic powers

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rosesmiles4me

Learn spirituality and psychic powers

Post by rosesmiles4me » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:09 am

I have more than 15 years of psychic and spirituality experience with worldwide thousands satisfied clients.
If you are interested you can learn how to become spiritual and get psychic powers.
Contact me for learning spirituality,psychic powers and getting rid of any magical influences

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 am

Roses,

While we always welcome people on Mystic Board who are interested in helping people to progress spiritually and develop their psychic abilities, claiming that you can make a person to become spiritual and get psychic powers is misleading at best and deceitful at worst.

Whether or not you have had more than 15 years of experience in this field, the facts are that we are already spiritual beings temporarily using a physical body, and that our spirit body already possesses psychic senses.

I am repelled by the whole concept of psychic powers as it gives the false impression that certain special individuals have abilities which others do not, which is clearly not true.

In some people they are already highly developed and some are more aware of having these psychic senses or abilities, and they choose to develop and use them to help others, but with regards to being a spiritual being and having psychic senses we all start out as equals.

I am hoping that I have simply misunderstood your intentions for claiming the ability to make a person spiritual and to give them special psychic powers which other people do not have.

Being made spiritual and being given psychic powers sounds like a form of spiritual elitism or them wanting to be seen as superior to everyone else, and having the desire to control or manipulate others through the use of special powers of the mind to me.

Please assure me that this is not what you meant to claim or say as part of your offer of guidance to the members. What help you do give to them in this area will of course be on this website, and not on your own.

Promoting your own website and services on Mystic Board without first having the written permission of its owner (Swetha) is strictly forbidden. Contact is made through private messages only.

EoT  :smt017

Return to “Spirituality”