TRIMANTRA said to remove worldly obstacles - Has anybody tried

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

love&light

TRIMANTRA said to remove worldly obstacles - Has anybody tried

Post by love&light » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:43 am

recently my friend told me about this mantra. from youtube i got the pronounciation & currently iam chanting this daily. has anybody chanted Trimantra , if so plz leave ur comment

"This Trimantra comprises the mantras of the Jain, of the Vasudev, and the Shiv; they are all put together. If you want protection or help from the celestial devas, you have to say all the three mantras together. There are celestial protectors and guardians for each mantra who can help you. The Trimantra is an instrument to please each mantra's respective celestial protectors.

There are always celestial protectors behind each religion. By reciting this mantra, we please these deities and hence your obstacles are removed. If you have any difficulties in life, reciting all the three mantras together will soften them. This mantra is the solution to reduce the effects of your past karmas that are unfolding. This mantra gradually leads you towards the spiritual path.

The force and the impact of an unfolding karma that was meant to be 'sixteen annas' worth becomes four annas (division of a rupee), i.e. it is reduced significantly. By reciting this mantra, the incoming difficulties become light, and peace prevails. "

love&light

Post by love&light » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:28 pm

i  posted the above one within a few days when my friend gave it to me.  He didn’t gave me any particular instructions on how to chant, just said to chant as many times  I can daily. I started with 5 times day & night, just read each one of them so it just took 5 minutes morning &evening. I had few problems in some areas of my life including  financial,stress etc. after a few days I thought since iam facing some problems I should chant more. So then I started to chant around 45-60 minutes a day, it took same 1 minute to complete 1 round. As days went by I noticed that slowly things were getting better including finance, no major leap but bit by bit constant improvement.  The one thing that I was confused was some days I was peaceful but some others werent so good(but it was better  than before I used mantra).

2 weeks before when I called my friend he said I only need to chant the mantra 5 times day & night but with full understanding & heartful intention. When we chant each stanza of mantra we should  memorize its meaning & should bow them from our heart and just remain silent for atleast 5 seconds & then continue to the next line. He said its not the no: of times that matters but rather chanting them  heartfully with understanding that gives maximum results. So then I started as he said, now it take about 20-25 minutes to chant them 5 times (previously it took just 5 mins).  Now  iam experiencing ever more peace & control in my  life. Hope this finds helpful for atleast some readers

Before starting to chant the mantra its very important to pray to GOD/dadabhagwan/pure soul  that the salutation we do in the mantra should reach the correct destination, else it wouldn’t give good result

love&light

Post by love&light » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:08 pm

Trimantra
(The Three Mantras)

Namo Arihantanam
I bow to the Lord who has annihilated all the inner enemies of anger, pride, attachment and greed.

Namo Siddhanam
I bow to all the Lord who have attained final liberation.

Namo Aayariyanam
I bow to all the Self-realized masters who unfold the path
of liberation.

Namo Uvazzayanam
I bow to the Self-realized teachers of the path of
liberation.

Namo Loye Savva Saahunam
I bow to all who have attained the Self and are
progressing in this path in the universe.

Eso Pancha Namukkaro
These five salutations.
Saava Paavappanasano
Destroy all the sins.
Mangalanam cha Saavesim
Of all that is auspicious mantras.
Padhamam Havai Mangalam
This is the highest.

OM Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya
I bow to the One who has become the Supreme Lord
from a human being.

OM Namah Shivaaya
I bow to all auspicious beings of this universe who are
the instruments of salvation of the world.

Jai Sat Chit Anand
The Awareness Of The Eternal Is Bliss
����������

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:52 am

Hi Lovelight,

How is your mantra jaap coming along? Anything significant at the three levels (PMS) to report and share?

Are you utilizing any crystals additionally? I ask that because mantra is like Divine music played by an earthly flute! Tuned flutes resonate best with the nuances of the Divine refrains!

Love & Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Sadhana

Post by Sadhana » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:58 am

Hello OP,

Have you seen any significant changes?

Please update with latest

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin