Experience THE BLISS OF Your SOUL WITHIN An HOUR

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

love&light

Experience THE BLISS OF Your SOUL WITHIN An HOUR

Post by love&light » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:28 am

Few days before I was reading a spiritual book & it was about soul , how to experience its attributes. I will reproduce the content below
Q: How can dwelling in the Self (ie in Pure SOUL) arise?
A: There are two to four ways for such dwelling  to occur. If you do not know any way, then if you say, ‘I am pure Soul, I am pure Soul,’ for an hour or two, it will happen. Thus it progresses further. One does whatever he knows. If it is at a gross level, one will continue saying, ‘ I am pure Soul, I am pure Soul’ or he takes a notebook and keeps writing, ‘I am pure Soul, I am pure Soul,’ in it. In doing this, even the body, speech and mind dwells in Self(pure soul).

When one does it by saying, ‘I am pure Soul,’ at the gross level, dwelling in the non-Self ( ie physical body,mind,intellect,ego other subtle bodies) will begin to leave. This is the beginning. Then one advances further within at more subtle levels, and when he asserts what He is with reference to the attributes of the Self(pure Soul), then that is true dwelling . This gives instant reward. The bliss of the Self is experienced.

Q: what should we do to attain the true bliss of the Self?
A: True bliss of the Self will arise when you recite,
[b] ‘I am full of infinite knowledge’ ‘I am full of infinite vision ’ ‘I am full of infinite bliss ‘I am full of infinite energy & ‘I am pure Soul,’ [/b] The Self is the ocean of bliss; it encompasses all the bliss of the universe. This bliss is verily within everyone. But because of one’s weakness of this awareness , one does not know where it is coming from.

some people, even while conducting their worldly affairs with a devoted mind, dwell in the attributes of the Self.  This along with the direct affirmation of, ‘I am full of infinite Knowledge …Iam full of infinite energy, ’ is the consummate recitation. It will give tremendous rewards.

So I tried as mentioned in the book & said the 5 lines for about an hour. RESULT - I felt  relaxed & expanded. I didn’t experience a huge bliss or that kind but as mentioned it might(probably will) progress as this is practised regularly with dedication.

I remember in an interview what a spiritual master told about Lord Buddha. Not 100% sure but think its Lama Pada one the most important spiritual work of Lord Buddha, in which he quoted that ”TRUTH SETS YOU FREE”,   so in that context the above mentioned techique should work for anyone with  dedication.

Do share your views on related issues , especially if you had practised any such things

Return to “Spirituality”