Communicating with your higher self

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

smcsw2000

Communicating with your higher self

Post by smcsw2000 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:46 am

Has anyone had success with communicating with their higher self?  The conscious does communicate with the superconscious, but mostly infrequent.  

Has anyone put a crack in the wall and communicate purposely, not accidently with their higher self?   I have tried meditation, crystals, lucid dreams, and positive thinking with little results. It seems like my superconscious will only talk to my conscious when I am busy doing something and the information will be totally off the wall from what I am doing.
Does anyone have a way to bring the two parts more in sync with each other?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Meditation is certainly the key to understanding self on many levels.  When we receive messages for self, it is more likely to be a form of random impression as in a warning.  And this would depend entirely upon listening to our own intuition.  We don't very often do that in the general scheme of life.  

Messages received in our own mind for our own lives tend to be suspect at best.  We would wonder if they are fulfilling our wish list or actual experiences of a more sensitive nature.
God bless, J

Pravin Kumar

Re: Communicating with your higher self

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:25 am

You have to reach higher state while meditating. I have been in touch with my Inner Self through regular meditation. Three are three layers inside the Inner Conscious Level.

quote="smcsw2000"]Has anyone had success with communicating with their higher self?  The conscious does communicate with the superconscious, but mostly infrequent.  

Has anyone put a crack in the wall and communicate purposely, not accidently with their higher self?   I have tried meditation, crystals, lucid dreams, and positive thinking with little results. It seems like my superconscious will only talk to my conscious when I am busy doing something and the information will be totally off the wall from what I am doing.
Does anyone have a way to bring the two parts more in sync with each other?[/quote

The first one when you reach you can see what is your future and past. Eg. Once when meditating I got a vision that tomorrow there will be severe problems in the flight that I was going to take. Normally in such circumstances you should cancel the flight but I did board it in the afternoon at 1. It was bright sunshine outside. The flight was late by 30 minutes. Flight Duration was 1 hour and 10 minutes. After 30 minutes of flight with bright sunshine outside suddenly it was dark all outside and the Captain Shouted in an emergency tone. We all got frightened inside and the Air Hostesses ran here and there. I was seeing all around people praying. After two minutes of this I drew a Psychic Ring around the Plane. After 10 minutes, where every second equals a minute, the plane came out of the situation and the weather outside was normal. We all heaved a sigh of relief.

During this 10 minutes I never felt any fear, that is the effect of meditation on you. There were other instances also where I could get information on my future and it came out right but I must admit we are not always sure. It requires continuous meditation for years to be able to predict your future and see your past.

Second layer you can see the past and future of all and for this you have to go Deeper. I have never reached there.

Third Layer layer is the final. Once you reach there you see yourself in everyone. Naturally you will be happy with yourself and at this stage you Experience Supreme Bliss and become one with HIM. Atman ---  Parmatman. You may call this State SELF REALISATION. Once you realise Self then you work only for HIM and to fulfill what HE wants from you. You become HIS server and try to bring others closer to HIM.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Pravin Kumar

Re: Communicating with your higher self

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:28 am

smcsw2000 wrote:Has anyone had success with communicating with their higher self?  The conscious does communicate with the superconscious, but mostly infrequent.  

Does anyone have a way to bring the two parts more in sync with each other?
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Spirituality”