Third of The Ten Commandments

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Third of The Ten Commandments

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:30 am

THIRD OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

3) Kushalan na pramaditavyam - (Hold on to Welfare activities)

One should come forward to help the poor, the distressed, the old people, the children and other weaker sections of society.

A society becomes strong when there are sensitive people willing to extend help to others.

This is what makes life secure and enjoyable. If one does not develop an attitude of help and kindness, he becomes a stinking pool of self-centeredness and insensitivity. What if a country or society has wealth but no inclination and method of doing good to its citizens? Welfare of others must be, thus, kept as goal of all progress and advancement.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

revangabriel

Post by revangabriel » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:08 am

Not all spiritualists think that way though.

The "only think for youself" mentality is a big part of how spiritualists live. Even though I'm a spiritualist myself, I can't stand hanging around other spiritualists. I find them to be very self centered and very cruel people.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Tarring and feathering all spiritualists with the same brush

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:08 am

I find them (spiritualists) to be very self centered and very cruel people.
With due respect to your right to have your own opinion, that comes over to me as a very sweeping, uninformed and unnecessarily cruel statement in itself.

You must have encountered some very different types of spiritualists from those many lovely and gentle people whom I know personally and whom I had the privilege and pleasure of meeting through attending our local Christian Spiritualist Church during the 1980s, and who did not deserve then and definitely do not deserve now in any way to be assigned the defamatory label which you appear to placing upon them.

Still I suppose that there are some self centered and cruel spiritualists, as there are equally some egocentric and cruel non spiritualists. It may be that you are just unfortunate enough to have met the relatively few self centered and cruel spiritualists in the area in which you are living.

What Pravin is talking about here has nothing at all to do with the Spiritualist religion (at least that is my understanding), so I do not quite understand what or who you are intending to criticise through your blanket comments.

Spiritualists, members of Pravin's religious faith, or both?
One should come forward to help the poor, the distressed, the old people, the children and other weaker sections of society.
Does helping all those poor people make them self centered and cruel?

Sounds selfless and compassionate to the extreme to me.

Please give me more detail about your intentions in stating this, so that I can understand this better.

Thanks,

EoT  :smt017

revangabriel

Post by revangabriel » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:02 am

I was referring to the "only think for youself" part of spiritualist beliefs in contrast to what Pravin was talking about.

What spiritualists believe, that you should only live for yourself and not care about others or what others think. If you're going to live like that then why should you care about the poor or anybody else?

In my experiences with other spirtualists, they often have very little regard for other people or their feelings. But if spiritualist thought teaches them to be selfish and not care about what others think, then why should they?

I understand that theres some compassionate spiritualists out there but its definitely not a commandment.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:34 am

Sorry if I am coming over to you as lacking in intelligence, but what principles do spiritualists in your local area live by, when compared to those that all the other spiritualists in the world believe?

Which of the seven official principles of Spiritualism says that you should only live for yourself, and not care about others or what others think?

http://www.snu.org.uk/spiritualism/principles
The Fatherhood of God.
The Brotherhood of Man.
The Communion of Spirits and the Ministry of Angels.
The Continuous Existence of the Human Soul.
Personal Responsibility.
Compensation and Retribution Hereafter for all the Good and Evil Deeds done on Earth.
Eternal Progress Open to every Human Soul.
Still trying to work this out.

EoT  :smt017  :smt017

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:23 am

You are only 23. You seem to have met the wrong persons whereas I am fortunate to meet the right persons to guide me.
revangabriel wrote:Not all spiritualists think that way though.

The "only think for youself" mentality is a big part of how spiritualists live. Even though I'm a spiritualist myself, I can't stand hanging around other spiritualists. I find them to be very self centered and very cruel people.
It is your Karmas that lead you to the wrong persons and those who reach the right persons have their Karmas to thank them. This subject is very lengthy and can be discussed better personally than on net.

I have tried to help so many persons who approach me. Hardly 3/4 per cent have benefitted . The reason they benefitted is because they relied totally on my wisdom and followed blindly and I do edit their response and have posted in Meditation Forum and also in Palmistry forum. Why the other 96/97% could not benefit? They won't everything readymade and it should be easy to get.

SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM. Truth is God and Beautiful. To realise this you have to work hard and honestly. There are many paths to realise HIM. Whichever path you follow you should never feel guilty inside. In fact when you reach out to HIM sincerely you will feel that happiness which cannot be described in words.

Once you reach there, there is no argument. You only experience that State and live there Happily in another world of joy.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Spirituality”