HOW TO DO PRATIKRAMAN(Process of Divine Apology) & also to connect to the SUPREME SOUL WITHIN

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

love&light

HOW TO DO PRATIKRAMAN(Process of Divine Apology) & also to connect to the SUPREME SOUL WITHIN

Post by love&light » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Moksha comes nearer with every mistake destroyed through repeated pratikraman.
     REPLACE Chandubhai WITH YOUR NAME

Whenever you are free, keep doing pratikraman repeatedly for sticky files. You have to tell ‘Chandubhai’ (file number one) to simply continue doing pratikraman. You have to do this for all the family members at home. You have hurt the family members in the past and for all these mistakes, pratikraman needs to be done. Ask for forgiveness for any faults of attachment, abhorrence, sexual matters and/or any kashays (anger, pride, deceit or greed) committed in uncountable or infinite past lives. In this manner, focus upon one family member at a time and do pratikraman for him or her for one hour.

Next, take every individual in your neighborhood and, in the same manner, continue doing pratikraman with full awareness. With this practice, your load of guilt will lessen significantly. Otherwise, this load will not lessen. You have to do pratikraman for your mother, father, brothers, sisters, relatives, friends and business associates because they each represent very sticky-file relationships with you. So do your pratikraman by recalling all your near relatives and distant relatives. Take one single family and go back several generations; recall all of them. If you do pratikraman for any faults committed against each one of them for one hour, many horrible karma will be burned to ashes within; and they will become clear and free from vengeance towards you in their minds.

If you cannot sleep at night, internally make this adjustment of pratikraman and it will proceed. Are you not yet making such adjustments? Making this adjustment is such that once the movie of seeing your faults begins You will experience tremendous bliss. This bliss will naturally overflow because during the process of pratikraman, the Self remains as the pure Self – there is no interference from any other element. Start doing this tonight, and if you run out of time, take it up the following night and then again the night after that.

Moreover, you should do pratikraman for anyone who you know in your town or city. If you have hurt anyone in your vicinity, or if you are upset with someone, this will need to be washed, will it not?
For moksha, all accounts have to be cleared. While resting after lunch, doing this routine of pratikraman will prevent sleep and yet you will still feel rested.
       As long as you harbor any of ‘my’ faults within your mind, it does not let me rest in peace. Therefore, when I do pratikraman, the faulty vision within you, towards me, gets washed away.
~ Dadashri

Pratikraman Vidhi
Process of Divine Apology

Note: You are pure Soul, and pratikraman has to be done by ‘Chandubhai’ (file number one) who committed the errors. Here, You will ask file number one to do pratikraman. This is a three-part process: For full details and clarification please read the book, ‘Pratikraman’ by Dadashri.
1. Alochana: Heart-felt inner confession of one’s mistakes.
2. Pratikraman: Process of apology coupled with remorse for any wrongdoing.
3. Pratyakhyan: Sincere pledge to never repeat the mistakes.
In the live presence and witness of Dada Bhagwan, Oh pure Soul who is totally separate from the mind, speech, body,  causal, effect and neutral karmas of [the name of the person who has been hurt by you],
1. I confess my mistakes. [Recall the mistakes you committed with this person.]
2. I apologize and ask for forgiveness for these mistakes.
3. I firmly resolve never to repeat these mistakes. Dearest Dada Bhagwan, grant me the absolute energy not to repeat these mistakes.

METHOD  TO CONNECT to the SUPREME SOUL WITHIN

I am Absolute Knowledge only (5)
Hoo Vignan Swaroop chhu (5)

Recite this sentence five times after placing your big toe between your eyebrows (or visualizing this). This is the method of connecting to the Supreme Soul within. ‘Hoo Shuddhatma chhu-I am pure Soul,’ is the interim state, and ‘Hoo Vignan Swaroop chhu-I am Absolute Knowledge,’ is the full state.

PLZ NOTE DO NOT DO THIS JUST MECHANICALLY, DO THIS FROM HEART

love&light

Post by love&light » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:47 am

CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD EBook - ADMIN HOPE ITS OK
[Links removed by moderator]

Return to “Spirituality”