Rune Readings

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MoonGoddess

Rune Readings

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:28 am

Hi Everyone I thought I would make this a sticky until it is decided that we get a Rune Reading forum.  We will see how this goes dependant on the response.

I will gladly read your runes for you, I don't need anything from you just your decision on what spread you will like.  I have three layouts:

1. The Five Rune layout, a quick reading.
2. The Celtic cross, a more in depth reading.
3. The Twelve Months of the Year reading, an overview of the year to come.

I am a little rusty right now, but the more I read will be the oil to get me going better.  If any one else reads Runes please let me know as the more the merrier.

Any other posts that were in my original post about Rune Readings will be placed in the General Discussion area unless they are about Runes.  Haven't decided the topic name yet but I am sure you will know when you see it.

Thanks
MoonGoddess

PS...lol As we would prefer that we have our reading posted  so others can learn from them, please do not PM me as I am only one person and will get to you when I have time.  Just remember that all readings on here are purely just for fun and practice.  I ask for no charge except for your patience.
Last edited by MoonGoddess on Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”