Reading for Daffodil Twelve month lay out

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MoonGoddess

Reading for Daffodil Twelve month lay out

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:07 pm

12 month layout

May: Tyr Image The warrior god who sacrificed his right hand to bind the Fenris wolf who threatened the cosmic order.  A rune which promotes success through hard work and self sacrifice.  The rune of Victory, Success in competition.  The strength and will power to succeed, going from strenghth to strength tearing up the opposition.

June: Sigel Image The power of the sun, your victory from the previous month is carried over into June.  Be warned working to hard will take its toll.  Opposition can be over come leaving you time for rest an relaxation.

July: Raidho Image Travel for pleasure, safe or pleasant journey with friends or family.  This journey does not have to be a physical one but could also mean a spiritual one.  This month will be a good time to enter into disscussions or negotiations dependant on the next rune cast. Read the fine print if you are of two minds about either situations.

August: Ehwaz Reversed Image This indicates your journey will be a short journey.  An unexpected change coming from or because of your journey.  As this rune is surrounded by good runes it normally represents a gradual developement and steady progress, but because the next rune is Uraz it shows an unexpected or sudden change.

September: Uraz Image The rune of strength of the Aurochs or wild ox.  The hardy wild force of the ox.  Strength, virility, Good health and strong natural powers of resistance.  A speedy recovery from illness or affliction.  Uraz rules over change especially sudden or unexpected change, forcing us to dig deep into and utilise the force of honesty.  A time to shed the old to make way for the new.  Examine those things you are overly attached to in your life as Uraz may look to you to discard them.
Business or finance could mean promotion or new career with added responsibilities but don't worry you will have the strength to take on the new burden.

October: Fehu Image Possessions, wealth, cattle.  Earned income, prosperity coming to you in some way shape or form.  Fulfullment something you have been working towards you will finally have.

November: Jera Image The Harvest rune, what you have sown and put in the hard work towards will bear fruit and be harvested.  The rewards are there for the taking only if you have put in the hard yards.  It could indicate legalities of any kind.

December: Inguz Image A successful conclusion and the sense of relief for a positive conclusion.  The end of an old phase of life and the beginning of a new more exciting one.  A time of positive energies and deliverance.

January 2008: Wunjo Reversed Image A slowing down in things coming to fruition.  Difficulties, or stumbling blocks may be in your way this month causing unhappiness.  If it is to do with work it means disatisfaction either in the job itself or your performance in nsgeneral.  Reversed wunjo cautions to put off on something such as an important decision.  It indicates trouble caused by a third party.

February 2008: Dagaz Image  Increase and growth you have the inner strength this month to turn around your situation.
Slow and steady wins the race, with patience comes steady growth not over night success.  To stop dwelling upon problems or obstacles as you are drawing them near by doing so.  This either means making the best out of a situation or a major change in your life which will never be the same again.

March 2008:  Ansuz Image Prehaps an exam on the cards, if so no need to worry as you will have no problems with this.  Be on the lookout for or during meetings or chance encounters especially with older people wiser then yourself.  A need for careful thought and deliberation do not be afraid to ask for advice from someone wiser then you.  Heed the advice as it will be unbiased and open that is honest and helpful.

April 2008: Nyd Reversed Image Think twice about doing anything this month, if you continue it will only end with a negative result be honest and admit to your mistakes if this happens, and try and salvage what ever you can from the situation.

Enjoy
MG

daffodil

Post by daffodil » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:28 pm

:smt003 This is wonderful! Thankyou so much MoonGoddess.

Having the Warrior God on my side during May is extremely significant as im facing a  potentialy difficult month. Tyr closely assosiated with justice is also good new's.

My brief research so far has given me encouragement and this wonderful verse...

The Viking Prayer

Lo, there do I see my father
Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers
Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning
Lo, they do call to me
They bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live.
Forever.

and this.....

Möge Ihre Ehre und Ihr Mut immer glänzen!
May your honor and courage ever shine!

Much appreciated.
Daff
“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

MoonGoddess

Viking Prayer

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:40 am

The Viking Prayer

Lo, there do I see my father
Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers
Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning
Lo, they do call to me
They bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live.
Forever.

and this.....

Möge Ihre Ehre und Ihr Mut immer glänzen!
May your honor and courage ever shine!

Wow that is a very inspiring prayer, something to go into battle with.  I am glad you liked your reading.

mgImage Elhaz and Thorn are good protective runes Image

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”