Readings request for reading completed

All Runes Readings requests to be posted here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:30 am

Hey Moongoddess!

I would be very grateful for a rune reading!
I would just like a number 1 the five rune  lay out.

Now I am very much aware that we do not need to reciprocate and that these fourms are for free and the enjoyment one gets from reading and receiving but I would like to ask you if you would like to give you either an Angel Card reading or a Power Animal Reading.  If so post a request in the corresponding forum and I'll meet ya in there...;  The power animal reading helps you by showing you which animals energy to use to move on with your current life or which animals energy you may already be harnessing in your day to day life.

Many Thanks

By the way I like what you've done with the place, the new lick of paint is simply gorgeous.....and the chairs simply comforting..so comfy I feel a little tired......Yawn...oh very nice indeed I may just stretch out and close my.......ZZZZ....zzzzzzzz

daffodil

Post by daffodil » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:52 am

Hi MoonGoddess
I too would be gratefull for a Rune reading.
I have a beautiful deck of Rune card's that I must do some work with, could you possibly do the Twelve month's of the year reading for me so that I can begin with those symbol's as a place to start.

Daff
“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

MoonGoddess

Rune Readings

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:34 pm

flight _of_angelwings wrote:Hey Moongoddess!

Now I am very much aware that we do not need to reciprocate and that these fourms are for free and the enjoyment one gets from reading and receiving but I would like to ask you if you would like to give you either an Angel Card reading or a Power Animal Reading.  If so post a request in the corresponding forum and I'll meet ya in there...;  The power animal reading helps you by showing you which animals energy to use to move on with your current life or which animals energy you may already be harnessing in your day to day life.

Many Thanks

By the way I like what you've done with the place, the new lick of paint is simply gorgeous.....and the chairs simply comforting..so comfy I feel a little tired......Yawn...oh very nice indeed I may just stretch out and close my.......ZZZZ....zzzzzzzz
Oki doki, just have to sort some stuff out and I will let you know when I am ready.  Just let us know if you want yours to be via PM or if you will allow me to post it so others can learn by what I do.  Will edit sticky to add that question.  I will get to it with in the next week, so I haven't forgotten about you.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:35 pm

daffodil wrote:Hi MoonGoddess
I too would be gratefull for a Rune reading.
I have a beautiful deck of Rune card's that I must do some work with, could you possibly do the Twelve month's of the year reading for me so that I can begin with those symbol's as a place to start.

Daff
Hi Daff well let you know when all systems are go, got some spring cleaning to do in here so won't be long.

daffodil

Post by daffodil » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 pm

Thanks MoonGoddes there is no rush :) and feel free to post mine on the forum.
Daff
“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

flight _of_angelwings

Re: Rune Readings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:41 am

MoonGoddess wrote:
flight _of_angelwings wrote:Hey Moongoddess!

Many Thanks

Oki doki, just have to sort some stuff out and I will let you know when I am ready.  Just let us know if you want yours to be via PM or if you will allow me to post it so others can learn by what I do.  Will edit sticky to add that question.  I will get to it with in the next week, so I haven't forgotten about you.
Hi,

No please do post it!
Where all here to learn etc and  think it will be great for others to see how its done etc.  Just call me sammy ya little guinea pig....
Whenever you find the time Moongoddess theres no rush at all

lbrown3951

Reading as well Please!

Post by lbrown3951 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:44 pm

:smt006

Hi I would also like a Rune Reading as well.

I am not sure how this works or if you need any information.

I would like the 12 month reading as I really need to know what is going on in the future as I already know what the past and present is and I do not like it at all.

Please contact me if you need anything else.

LOL
LKB

MoonGoddess

Daffodil's Reading

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:30 am

daffodil wrote:Thanks MoonGoddes there is no rush :) and feel free to post mine on the forum.
Daff
Dear Daffodil

I have just done your reading and once I have interpretated it I will post in in the Runes Reading Forum.

Thank you for you patience

MG

Return to “Runes Reading Forum”